Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has Anyone Fount Any Chinese Servers?

Discussion on Has Anyone Fount Any Chinese Servers? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has Anyone Fount Any Chinese Servers?

Anyone know of any? Or is their like some sort of Chinese Top 100 Dekaron Private Servers?
Old 07/07/2010, 22:34   #2

Why use such racial slurs. u know u will offend ppl with it..
Old 07/07/2010, 22:47   #3

First of all, it's not nice use to use that word, it's like call a black person "N****R".
Second, better to post an apology, so you don't get banned.
Old 07/07/2010, 22:48   #4

I Appologise for my actions... Now does anyone know of any Chinese Dekaron Private Servers?
Old 07/08/2010, 01:49   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#Thread cleaned

Please don't let it happen again.
Old 07/08/2010, 04:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by molige View Post
I Appologise for my actions... Now does anyone know of any Chinese Dekaron Private Servers?
isn't it funny to insulted us den ask for our servers? why would u want to play? anyway what colour u r in? black? white? or chocolate? and for the info the freaking game u want to play are created by yellow. in fact most of online game does. so can u image how smart are yellow than whatever colour u r in. I see only a little kid will said such thing so I m will forgive u.
you want chinese server, search it in IN CHINESE you will see the list thr. have fun fren.
Old 07/09/2010, 03:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2l View Post
isn't it funny to insulted us den ask for our servers? why would u want to play? anyway what colour u r in? black? white? or chocolate? and for the info the freaking game u want to play are created by yellow. in fact most of online game does. so can u image how smart are yellow than whatever colour u r in. I see only a little kid will said such thing so I m will forgive u.
you want chinese server, search it in IN CHINESE you will see the list thr. have fun fren.
I am sorry, but im english + white and really its not classed as really rasist.. I have never been told not to use it... And cheers, will try find