Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about staus checker

Discussion on Question about staus checker within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about staus checker

Okay this site.......

How do I get this to work for my dekaron server. I use hamachi but is there a way to get it to work. I have tried everything. If you know how it works then please help me out
Old 05/22/2010, 00:37   #2

elite*gold: 20
it won't work with hamachi ip. Since for hamachi the pc where this (Blackout script is ON) has to be connected to your hamachi network. So yea for this one what you can do is get no-ip and get yourself astatic dns and use that for blackout gaming.
Old 05/22/2010, 00:52   #3

Add host or add domain...

Also once I have made it what port do I use?
Old 05/22/2010, 01:09   #4

If i remember correct its host and the port for Game server is 50005 and for session/cast/login server you can check the config files.
Old 05/22/2010, 12:18   #5

Received Thanks: 4,729
everyone who fowards or listens to the ports for the session/cast server is pretty DUMB! you're kinda asking to get hacked.lol.really.. what da hell does the cast server or session server have to do with the client??
the client connects to the login server, gets the char infos, and then connects to the gameserver. no need for anything else.
Old 05/22/2010, 12:46   #6

lol if u can use that script u shouldn't need hamachi for your dekaron either

« Help | [HELP] »