Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please help with summoner wings effect

Discussion on please help with summoner wings effect within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool please help with summoner wings effect

how to fix effct wings of summoner from ground to top head
my summy wing got effect on the ground just need to fix it up to top head
anyone know that please help

Thank you
Old 02/14/2010, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
share - action - item - tat's a csv file in the folder for sum new wing. replace it from a working server.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BRUM] WTT KARK LVL 5 DEATH WINGS FOR BLODE + BIGLOS LVL 5 WINGS or ...
02/05/2013 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'd like to trade my kark with lvl 5 death wings in brumhart server for Blode + Biglos lvl 5 wings (I add neckl of fortune with lvl 3 cloack for this offer) or Blode + WC or Blode + release (empty or wings) + WC
summoner wings flames textures
08/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
my problem is i want to change the color of the flames from the old (102) summonerwings cant find them anywhere also didnt find anything in the forum thanks in advance
WTT TB Wings from Sanctary for TB Wings On Harshlands Server
06/26/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm starting a new character on the Harshlands server and would like to trade someone my Spectral Haze wings from Sanctuary server. If your unable to trade me the same exact item I will go for the wildfire wings with a decent mount or even coinage to make it an even trade. Please let me know asap Thank you.
WTT Wings on Brumhart for Wings on Archon
05/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/2q9xtu0.jpg http://i39.tinypic.com/2ry54dj.jpg Either pm me on here Or on Archon server w/ Tungl or R0b1nh00d I'll even throw in 1,000,000 on and whatever stones and stuff I have on Brum.
{Want to trade} level 124 Summoner at Helion..good gear and wings
04/03/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i will sell my vicious summoner, i want to have higher char or other class 125+..i sell him.. and i sell my 93 aloken at Helion too.. so contact me ..i just accept Helion Acc´s or Dils.. ........... [email protected]