Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buff Icon

Discussion on Buff Icon within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buff Icon

Almost like every skill got its own Buff Icon like Bounce Defender or Shieldfield whatever, how do I give skills the right Buff Icon ? Some of them are messed up.
Old 02/06/2010, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
you gotta add 'em to.. somewhere;P been trying to figure it out for a lil while, it's somewhere in the exe coz i haven't found any file with a list of buff indexes or anything like that=x except status.csv, which is having only the description of buffs, not the icons and stances itself. well it has the icons but it doesn't load the new icons and stances.
Old 02/06/2010, 23:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
I don't know either, but you could give this a try. Use the system information UI (console: systeminformationvisible 1), and scroll down on the system information window where you see something under cursor and something under cursor (been to long don't remember what they are xD). Then just move your cursor over the buff, and see if it helps.
Old 02/06/2010, 23:48   #4

Here is how i fixed a problem like that, First went to share\skill and opened the troubled skill. Look for the line iconindex get that # then go to
data\script\ui\com and search thru the imagetable and see if the #s match.
they didnt on mine so it was relatively simple fix for me. if you cant find what your looking for in there you will probably have add it. If its an A7 skill your having problems with, check your data\texture\ui\game\skill and make sure you have the .dds files that have the a7 skills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2010, 22:46   #5

well im having a new problem now, everytime when i change the icon index its keep givn' me an error in dbmon

Old 02/09/2010, 01:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
well im having a new problem now, everytime when i change the icon index its keep givn' me an error in dbmon

icon number should not exceed 255.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 11:24   #7

status.csv is where the buff loads and at line 3 you will see IconIndex try edit that
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 20:23   #8

allready got it working
trane or any other mod could you please close this thread ?
ty