Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Party PVP

Discussion on Question About Party PVP within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Party PVP

hello, is there a way to use party pvp 1 vs 1 only? how?

is it true that the only way to go to arena is by party pvp? I haven't tried it yet.

im using ultra 7.4 serverfiles.
Old 01/20/2010, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
You could make a custom teleport to the arena and once youre inside the map, write
/guildwarstart 1 (I think)
And never end the war.
So if people make a party, it can be like party pvp, there (No spawn protection like normal PK maps), but there won't be a timer for the ppvp like normally. That's what I came up with.
Old 01/21/2010, 07:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
i see. one question, if i made the map to be pk enabled can i hit my party mates? i hope not.

and. How can I start the guildwar (/guildwarstart 1) without manually doing it using a gm everytime the server starts.
Old 01/21/2010, 15:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
You don't close the server, and start announce using the GM every time u start. Unless u have action 7 server files.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SBot Party Mode (Sorry a question again)
06/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, is it possible to accept automaticle Join Request to my own Party. For Example I have a party and somebody want to join over the Party Matching. Because i think "Auto Party" is when I invite. But i want to auto accept the Party Join Request (Share mode) Can somebody say me, how to make it? I can't find it :( Big Thx
[Question] Gms are able to see Chat and Party log?
05/14/2010 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hello, my question is if gms are able to see what is written in party and if they can see who was in a party and who left
Little question about Average Party Level
03/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I calculated the average level of my party and the result was 33.25 and Ongs/Blood Ongs are LV33/LV34... My questions are: # 1: 33.25 should be rounded to 33.00? # 2: 33.25 gives me bonus XP/SP on the Ongs/Blood Ongs? Ps.: I used a translator to write this topic ... perhaps the word "rounded" should be "converted" Thanks!
Pick Bot for Splashy party(question)
12/12/2008 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
Hallo ive heard that there exist a Pick Bot for Kal Online , I hate picking in Spashy Partys and I want to go afk. Its my first time i never used a hack before in KalOnline could you tell me What do i need for (which Programs) and How do i handle it. A description would be nice so that even noobs like me could understand it =) Thank you verry much ! Greetz Kiraly
[Question] adding yourself to party
09/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
is it posible cos it heppened to me when my friend leveled me up and he was on bot so he couldnt add him how can it be? :confused: p.s it was only me and him in party