Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Register question

Discussion on Register question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Register question

Can some one tell me how to host the registration page on my webhost without having it forwarding you to a page with for example:

I want it all in one frame so when i visit

It stays at mydekaron.com without going to well visibly.

EDIT:let me make question more easier,how to succesfull host registerpage at webhost?

Cant find a answer to it
Old 01/04/2010, 18:05   #2

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWarrior View Post
Can some one tell me how to host the registration page on my webhost without having it forwarding you to a page with for example:

I want it all in one frame so when i visit

It stays at mydekaron.com without going to well visibly.

Cant find a answer to it
This ... See how
Should I use hamachi?

Not Found
The requested URL /register was not found on this server.
Old 01/04/2010, 18:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2zeo View Post
This ... See how
Should I use hamachi?

Not Found
The requested URL /register was not found on this server.

Ehm those ips are not real its an example
Old 01/04/2010, 20:29   #4

Just make a page on your main site like and use the following code on it.

Code:
<iframe src="http://5.5.68.84/register/register.php" frameborder="0" width="x" height="y" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2010, 20:42   #5

Ok i made a html page with that code inside of it but a hyperlink to the register page is still needed right?

EDIT:

Thanks it worked i just googled alittle bit about iframe and succes! for the ones that want that to here is the link

But is there anyway to remove ip from viewing? When i view source of page ui can see the iframe code.
Old 01/04/2010, 21:25   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
If a hacker is able to change the URL an iframe points to on your site then the iframe is not the problem, your code is.

Any web site could serve up malware, but you have indicated that the hacker has attacked your site and changed the src attribute of the iframe, not the site serving the iframe contents. Even if you replaced an iframe with something else the fact that an attacker has managed to get to the data behind your web site used to generate the page means that they could not limit themselves to iframes, but embed other tactics, such as a redirect, or a hidden link which is clicked by javascript or any other type of common nasty.
DONT use a iframe !
learn PHP and use
PHP Code:
include "http://www.dkunderground.org/somefile.php"
or
PHP Code:
file_get_contents  string $filename  [, int $flags 0  [, resource $context  [, int $offset = -1  [, int $maxlen = -1  ]]]] ) 
Example:
PHP Code:
$somthing file_get_contents("http://www.dkunderground.org/somefile.php");
echo (
$somthing); 
Old 01/04/2010, 21:35   #7

Lovely little site gives you a short domain to cover the IP. Although anyone can still find the IP of your server anyways through your client.
Old 01/04/2010, 23:10   #8

I dont get,u see with iframe i can acces the register page while going to it then goes directly to At adressbar u still see wich is good for me to not view ip adress.

I dont get the code u gave me what to do and what to put in a test php file so i can go directly to the ip register page:
Sorry im still noob at php.

janvier123 answer if u can please.