Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Increasing quest DIL rewards

Discussion on [Help] Increasing quest DIL rewards within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Increasing quest DIL rewards

How to change DIL reward from the quest npc? Is it possible? Which file to edit?
Old 01/01/2010, 15:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
quest_office

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpxtreme View Post
How to change DIL reward from the quest npc? Is it possible? Which file to edit?
data\share\request_quest\quest_office.csv

Is not certain..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quest Rewards
08/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Is it possible to take the Avatar changing npc and duplicate that so the images are pictures of weapons and armor and when you click them it gives you that items for a quest reward? or have the same type of think with a shop npc?
Quest Rewards
11/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I am wondering if anyone has successfully modified the rewards from a quest (such as the XP reward, DIL, Item). I am not referring to purchase items for the NPC, but quest rewards. Any hints or help would be much appreciated
Comissioned Quest Rewards
01/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey this one time Me andm y friend were doing the commissioned quest and each 4 times i went up to get my reward i got the highest of the rewards.(at that time it was 100,000 dil. then after 4 straight times it switched and he stared getting the high rewards. so i think there is like a pattern or seomthing in this. i don't think it just gives you random.any1 know bout this?
Rip multiple quest rewards
12/23/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Only works on quests that offer multiple pieces (like giving you 2 out of 5) of reward. Of course, first you have to complete the quest and return to the quest giver. Talk to the the quest giver, pick only one piece then escape the conversation (press ESC) keep doing this until you have all of them.
Infinite Quest Rewards
04/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
In many different blackrock depths and gnomeregan instance quests, if you get a quest mounted, and start riding away at you click accept, it should say quest accepted. Now this mainly works with quests where you need a drop. if you times it right, it will say quest accepted but when you talk to quest giver again, he will give you quest again, take it. after a while you get used to timing. so anyway. a monster with quest drop will drop as many items for every QUEST not player that is...