Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Full A9 Server with something old and New!

Discussion on New Full A9 Server with something old and New! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/09/2015, 04:04   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
I agree with the fact that we advertise our servers, although we all know this is the development section, I just rofl seeing that the patch notes are more detailed here than in your forum..
Then you don't read our forums much.

What's here is a duplicate of our forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
well, maybe i jumped the gun with the comment about being an idiot
Touché!
Quote:
other servers advertise, and then those posts may get updated one or 2 times or during an actual discussion, no reason to bother them as after a couple days their threads work their way down the list and are eventually gone, yours does not fall under said circumstance, every update you make you reply to the thread and here it is on top again, do i speak for everyone here, well no i dont, but lets look at the contents shall we.
I don't update every couple of days. My last update posts were Nov 16, Nov 27, Nov 28, Dec 7. Replying to a positive reply on Nov 28 doesn't count as an update.
Quote:
i got 2 thanks for 1 post i did, 90% of your posts arent thanked, hmmm, wonder what that could mean, not sure, hard to say, also looking at other replies, i see one member telling you good job a couple times, just one, hmmmmm, wonder what that could mean as well, i just dont know, its so hard to figure out :|
All it means is 3 people out of how many thousand have the same view as you.
Quote:
im not giving 'orders' im just tired of seeing ur damned updates everyday,
I believe the every day comment has been addressed above.
Quote:
and altho i do not speak for everyone here, i am willing to bet they are tired of seeing it as well, i think ur a smart guy, i think your updates are well thought out and im glad you have the time and effort to do them, congratz, but to force us all to have to see it everyday is annoying at the least, again this isnt about me liking or not liking anyone, tired of seeing this post when im trying to see what kind of development stuff may be here when i come
So you're willing to bet that that everyone is tired of seeing my updates? How much are you willing to wager on that? Again, i don't force anyone to see anything. YOU clicked on the thread. Take responsibility for your own actions. Again, I don't post here with updates every day.
Quote:
you say you dont see anywhere that says this is a dev forum, well guess what i dont see anywhere that says this is a place to spam your updates either
So now I'm spamming? Clearly you don't know the definition of spamming. You claim to know alot about SEO though. Let me help you.. spamming is when you receive unsolicited communication electronically to a person's personal electronic address such as email, private message or live messenger. I'm not sending my updates to your inbox now am I?
Quote:
, matter of fact looking thru the section i see a hell of alot more dev stuff than advertising, you want to advertise within the rules, by all means, but spamming updates left and right isnt advertising, and this isnt the only place you could go and spam your updates, do it on your own forum, go to other forums, top lists, w/e, whether you want to admit it or not, this IS in fact a development forum, not a 'spam the hell out of your self absorbed updates' forum, i dont see anyone else doing this here, and you can bet your ass if i did, i would as well ask them to stop dicking up this section with their spammed updates, players dont come here for updates, they go to the forum at which they place, devs and admins come here to see whats being discussed about development and no amount of w/e bs you present is going to change that fact
Again, see definition of spamming above.
Quote:
do i like you? well i am liking you less and less, so if you are so worried about how i feel and so concerned about being bullied, then i can think of a way to put your worries to rest, i think you know where im going with this
I like you about as much as you like me.
Quote:
and btw, the search engines look for updated content, which simply updating the original post would suffice, you just want it up top everyday to sooth your need for attention, not for SEO, you can polish a turd all day, but at the end of the day, its still just a turd, so i would greatly appreciate it if you would let the turn go down the toilet, and i am willing to bet the majority of the members here feel the same, if i am wrong im sure there will be no lack of the other members letting me know, but until then i see them thanking my post asking to stop spamming the section with ur updates, there is a place and time for them, its just not here or now
Now my thread and updates are a "turd". So now you have to resort to insulting. As for SEO you are wrong again. Google ranks you by content, popularity and keywords. The more content you have about you, the more results will come up with the most recent content on top. I'm done teaching you about SEO.
Quote:
and FYI, if i wanted to pick on energy, i would had simply went to your forums to do it, i wouldnt dick up this section with it. its cute you think i care for your server as much as u think i do, but i really just dont
Um... you already did "dick up" this section now didn't you? You chose to start this tangent by giving orders like you speak for the whole Dekaron community here on the forum. Obviously if you did start this type of thin g on our forum, your messages would be removed and your account would be banned. You know that, so you do it here. Why don't you go to another site and start giving orders there and bother people. There's lots of them out there. Use Google! Google is your friend and probably your only one too!
Old 12/09/2015, 05:18   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
Then you don't read our forums much.

What's here is a duplicate of our forum.
True, I don't read it much because i can't really xD the way it looks is painful for my eyes lol but it's just me since i like clear and well organized forums
Old 12/09/2015, 08:20   #78

ffs, nothing u said proved anything except your still reaching to force us to see ur updates, again u can polish a **** and yet its still a ****, google doesnt look at post date, it just looks to see if the content has changed, obviously if it did u could just make a script to change the date on something every few days and BAM, u didnt teach me anything except ur still polishing a ****, it wasnt an insult it was an observation, if you dont like my observations you dont have to read them, if you dont like my replies you dont have to read them, see how i can turn that around?

fact 1 - this IS a development forum, not an update box for your server no matter how awesome you think it may be.

fact 2 - nothing you said changes the fact, no one here gives a **** about your updates but you. the ppl that do care are on YOUR forums.

fact 3 - your forum is the place for you servers updates, not here.

ive asked for you to stop, maybe not the way you like, but i did, it wasnt an order, orders go something like this 'stop posting now or else' asking goes like this 'i would greatly appreciate it if you stopped' <-- which is what i did, stop trying to make it out like im giving you a wedgie, its pathetic.

im not replying to you anymore, ive asked, ive explained why, and i was nice about it in most of my posts which is more than most ppl get from me tbh, if you would like i could start being the ******* i can be, but i would rather not and just not have to be subjected to this **** while trying to come here for its intended purpose, ty.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/09/2015, 11:58   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
Am I to assume you speak for everyone on here? Besides eleziel and Ultimo who thanked you for the first post you made, I've had no one else tell me that this is a development forum and no one wants to see any updates about my server.
Um no, everyone thinks this. We all talk about it among ourselves and your server is a joke. You are thwarted in every thread you comment for this very fact: you think you know stuff, when you don't. Similarly to how you post here in this thread, thinking that people will care.

Oops, sorry to tell you but - No one cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
True, I don't read it much because i can't really xD the way it looks is painful for my eyes lol but it's just me since i like clear and well organized forums
+1 I get a brain hemorrhage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2015, 12:11   #80

I have cancer from reading all of this.

You prattle of every thread, yet you have nothing to offer. Your server pathetically lacks any form of innovation and you see fit to plaster it all here? The only other dev to do the same as you here in attempting to show off your updates is 6Shadow6 aka [DEV]Dekaron and even HE has stopped since his server closed.

So to reiterate, your point about Decima not going to "flame" other threads is moot since there are no more active threads from other servers carrying on. They obviously got the idea you're failing to grasp: It's useless. Keep it to your forums ffs, we don't NEED nor CARE about all the **** you put on your noob excuse for a server that's just copying other server's features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2015, 12:36   #81

elite*gold: 22
Seggernaut , i dont have a cancer because i dont read the ***** !
Old 12/09/2015, 15:30   #82

Seggernaut and eleziel... you two are probably the most useless people here as all you do is look for flame threads to post insults. I hope you're not also useless human beings in real life too.

Ultimo you are just a groupie. If other people are flaming you just jump right in. Keep playing follow the leader, Decima and the others are great role models!

This is a development forum? Funny how no one posts unless a flame war is going on. There's no help or posts helping anyone on here by you flamers. You think you're all high and mighty on this little forum. Pick on me and insult everything I do. I'm not doing this for money, I'm not doing this for fame. I'm doing this because I love the game and have the knowledge to run a great server. All you're doing by ganging up on me is putting a sour taste in my mouth to not come back here. In the end, the community is losing an active poster that contributes to the community. This forum was dead enough already. Stupid of me to think I could help make it active and there were some nice people left here. It's ok I've been wrong before.

And no worries I'm out. I've never seen such a hateful bunch of self-centered unthankful, unhelpful, rude and insulting bunch of people in my life! This is worse than reddit!

I know I'm awesome, I know my server is awesome, I know I work hard and have a successful server. I also know that I'm better than the flamers here too. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Admin request thread close...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2015, 16:33   #83

Received Thanks: 1,583
F all the back and forth bickering. Increase the **** fortifying rate thats all I care about. Also wtf is up with putting full +10 sets/weapons in dshop -.-
Old 12/09/2015, 16:58   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
F all the back and forth bickering. Increase the **** fortifying rate thats all I care about. Also wtf is up with putting full +10 sets/weapons in dshop -.-
Please forward all questions and requests directly on our site through our forum or by email support thank you.
Old 12/09/2015, 19:17   #85

elite*gold: 22
I just see how this forums are atm , when released dekaron here only ppl asking help and helping and now just flamming on old topics , on server adversiment . I really dont understand this community !
Old 12/09/2015, 19:49   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
I just see how this forums are atm , when released dekaron here only ppl asking help and helping and now just flamming on old topics , on server adversiment . I really dont understand this community !
Frustration.
It wouldn't be that bad if some actual development took place here. But nobody does anything and everyone hopes for a new release. Instead all we get is server advertisement where literally nothing is new.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2015, 04:35   #87

it seems i won my bet

i was really just tired of seeing the updates from his server, figured the rest of you prolly were too.

what i like most about all of this is how he made it out like it was just me, even asked if i was willing to wager on it (which btw is what a bet is nancy) then all of a sudden we are all picking on him, i think i saw we were the 'worst' ppl, apparently hes annoyed the hell out of reddit as well.

look man, i wasnt being hateful, i could had been, i am actually quite good at it, pretty sure i have made ppl actually cry real tears on here in the past, but i wasnt, was just trying to get you to see there is an appropriate place to spam annoying updates and frolic in your illusion of grandeur, this is not the place for such, the appropriate place is on your forums where you and all 4 of your members (or personalities, w/e) can hold hands in a circle jerk and enjoy them together away from ppl who just really dont care, away from the ppl that are so much worse than the users on reddit, away from all the internet bullies who force you to drink the bleach becus of the harsh statements they make about your outstanding knowledge and your life changing server.

and so you know, just becus we dont care for your updates or your server doesnt make us bad or mean ppl, if we cared we would be on your forums, not trying our hardest to avoid them

and ty for stopping this post
Old 05/14/2016, 15:43   #88

It's been a year that we have been up and running! We have an awesome player community and great staff! Check out our new maps and all the info about our new maps and content on our forum or Facebook page:

Old 06/22/2016, 00:38   #89

Just a quick update to what we have been up to!
- Transup 3
- Many new maps!
- New Mobs
- New weapons
- New armor set
- New costumes and wings
- Legendary weapons go to +12
- Level Achievement packs when you reach levels 130, 150 and 175
- New mobs
- Daily Reward system
- New DK Ranks

Come join the most fun private Dekaron server!
Old 06/22/2016, 01:07   #90

eeeh dont get me wrong, I like you, but why does every server have to copy rising? that "transup 3" is their custom paint job, not an official thing I laughed at eternia when they did it and now you do it too... why?