Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Full A9 Server with something old and New!

Discussion on New Full A9 Server with something old and New! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/17/2015, 00:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
We are proud to announce our Christmas Event!

New farming item - Christmas coins!
- All mobs drop these coins! Collect them through December 31, 2015

Christmas coin Exchange Center:
- Ardeca

New item Christmas Ring:
- Exchange for 1500 Christmas coins

Christmas Coliseum Belt:
- Exchange for 300 Christmas coins

Christmas Box:
-Exchange for 300 Christmas coins

- Winter bear pet
- Santa Hat
- Energy Lucky box
- 15 Day amulet
- Super Imperial HP potion
- Super Imperial MP potion

Christmas Weapons:
- Exchange for 200 Christmas coins
- AK weapons only are 100 Christmas coins for 1-hand weapons

Dshop items:
- 20% more Dshop when you donate!!!
- +10 Osmium 5-piece set (Helmet / Armor / Pants / Boots / Gloves) for 85560 Dshop coins (all classes)
- +10 Energy Weapon for 85560 Dshop coins (all classes)
- Christmas Costume (1500 Dshop for 15-day costume / 3000 Dshop coins for 30-day costume)

Dshop items are only available until December 31, 2015

Merry Christmas and we hope you enjoy our event!
Old 11/27/2015, 19:59   #62

Christmas Wings are Here!

They are available for all classes for 60 days! You can get them with 500 Christmas Coins at the Christmas Exchange Center in Ardeca.

These are special wings with special stats!

The damage stat depends on the class. Lightning Damage for AK, Aloken, Bagi, HalfBagi and Dragon Knight. Curse damage for Seg & Segu, Fire Damage for Hunter and Black Wizard, Poison damage for CS and Summoner, Magic damage for Mage!

Happy holidays! More great items and events to come during our Christmas event! See you in game!
Old 11/27/2015, 21:54   #63

elite*gold: 22
Good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 20:29   #64

Intensity Patch! New patch with new content!

Changes:
- All 170 level Floss rings have been changed to % damage from 1% for +0 to 11% for +9
- All 170 level Geiz necklaces have been changed to % resistance from 1% for +0 to 11% for +9
- Max Medial is now 4% Defense
- Max Rhombus is now 7%
- Max Pyramid is now 7%
- All resistance gem is up to 150 from 95

New Items:
- Level 180 gold Scale Dragon Belt

This belt is a rare drop item from the new Abyss dungeon and Infinite Battle Energy Arena!

New Content:
- Deadfront is now 6 times per day every 4 hours!
- New Deadfront (Energy Deadfront) for levels 181+

- New Infinite Battle for levels 171+ in mitera

- Tickets drop from mobs in Mitera

- New map Dungeon of Abyss! Teleport using Oriz in Ardeca

EXP is awesome in the new dungeons and maps! Spell Kracion is a rare drop in the new dungeons too! We hope you enjoy our new content!
Old 11/28/2015, 22:05   #65

elite*gold: 22
Really good bro !! Id like your ideas
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 23:10   #66

Thanks man. I try to balance the server with PVE and PVP content.
Old 12/02/2015, 22:17   #67

Farius is ****
Old 12/02/2015, 22:56   #68

That was uncalled for. Can you not turn our thread into a flame-fest?
Old 12/08/2015, 02:01   #69

Energy is now offering Daily Rewards! Not like you needed another reason to play on our awesome server, but here it is!

All players get daily reward by mail! You have to be logged in to get your reward. It can take up to 1 hour to get your reward box.

1. You get a reward box by mail:

2. Open the box and get a reward box and 2 daily tokens:

3. You can exchange your tokens for goods at Karin. Save your tokens for better items!
Have fun in game!
Old 12/08/2015, 07:38   #70

dont you have a forum for this? not to sound like an *******, but this isnt what these particular forums are meant for, this is a development forum, not an 'update for my server' forum. kinda clogs up anything having to with development having to go thru the updates for you server, and again not to sound like an *******, but you come off like you are showing off (and kinda like you have to do it here because theres not enough traffic on your own forum, not saying thats may or may not be the case, but. . . . )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2015, 13:53   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
dont you have a forum for this? not to sound like an *******, but this isnt what these particular forums are meant for, this is a development forum, not an 'update for my server' forum. kinda clogs up anything having to with development having to go thru the updates for you server, and again not to sound like an *******, but you come off like you are showing off (and kinda like you have to do it here because theres not enough traffic on your own forum, not saying thats may or may not be the case, but. . . . )
Yes of course we have a forum. I wasn't aware this was only a development forum. I have gone through the rules and didn't see anything saying it was a development forum.

It's all about search engine presence and site awareness. Being active in several places helps to boots your rankings. Also, many people find our site from here when searching Dekaron. elitepvpers is my 3rd highest referral site according to Google Analytics. If you're not interested in reading about our server then you simply don't have to click on the thread. Have a nice day.
Old 12/09/2015, 01:02   #72

freeze, you dont strike me as an idiot so im not going to act like you are, and on that same note dont pretend like you dont know this forum is for development, otherwise there wouldnt be sections for advertising.

i know way more about SEO than you are assuming i do, just having this thread here will do what you need, updating it with every little update isnt going to boost it for you anymore than it already has, at this point like i stated above, its just clogging the place up.

i could spout rules all day as well, but this isnt about technicalities, its about the obvious, i could go the my local walmart dressed in a sports bra and spandex, theres no rules against it, but is it a good idea? would the other ppl that work and shop there appreciate it or enjoy their shopping experience with me there dressed like that? is it fair to the rest of the patrons to have to deal with something like that?

and this is my point, no one here wants to come here and sift thru a buncha **** that has nothing to do with the reason we are here, we dont appreciate it, and its not fair to the rest of the members that come here to discuss and read about the development of this game to have to sift through your updates. most ppl here have their own servers and from what i can tell their servers show up on google same as your (if not better) and yet they dont have a mile long thread filled with updates on their servers here on the development section.

im not the nicest person i am aware, and i know i come off harsh and assholish often, but i am making my best attempt to get my point across without my usual methods of doing so, soo please for the love of ***, let the thread die, we dont care to see your server updates, they are not relevant to why we are here and its not fair on us to have to see them to fulfill your own selfish needs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2015, 03:05   #73

Decima then why do other private servers advertise here and yet you don't bother them? I feel this is more of a rhetorical question because you haven't liked me from day 1. There's no section for advertising Dekaron private servers. this is the only forum.

If you know a lot about SEO, then you obviously know that Google spiders recent content and looks at the date of a post when spidering a forum. Although the content will show up, older content will drop in popularity and ranking in Google.

This thread was started on June 12th. You are the first person to ask me to stop posting about Dekaron Energy. Am I to assume you speak for everyone on here? Besides eleziel and Ultimo who thanked you for the first post you made, I've had no one else tell me that this is a development forum and no one wants to see any updates about my server. Therefore, you are trying to be a cyberbully / keyboard warrior. Today you decide to login to elitepvpers.com and pick on Dekaron Energy. Why? Because you can.

So, until everyone stops advertising their private servers here and you also give them the same "orders" to cease posting in their threads, I'm not going to lay down and give in to one person in 6 months who simply doesn't have the self control to not click on one thread.
Old 12/09/2015, 03:36   #74

well, maybe i jumped the gun with the comment about being an idiot

other servers advertise, and then those posts may get updated one or 2 times or during an actual discussion, no reason to bother them as after a couple days their threads work their way down the list and are eventually gone, yours does not fall under said circumstance, every update you make you reply to the thread and here it is on top again, do i speak for everyone here, well no i dont, but lets look at the contents shall we. i got 2 thanks for 1 post i did, 90% of your posts arent thanked, hmmm, wonder what that could mean, not sure, hard to say, also looking at other replies, i see one member telling you good job a couple times, just one, hmmmmm, wonder what that could mean as well, i just dont know, its so hard to figure out :|

do i like you? lol, about as much as i like anyone else really, this isnt about me liking you, im not cyberybullying you amanda todd so put the bleach away, BUT im tired of seeing your post updated everyday i log on, i dont see everyone elses post everyday, updated everyday, continuing everyday, on and on and on and on and on and on.

im not giving 'orders' im just tired of seeing ur damned updates everyday, and altho i do not speak for everyone here, i am willing to bet they are tired of seeing it as well, i think ur a smart guy, i think your updates are well thought out and im glad you have the time and effort to do them, congratz, but to force us all to have to see it everyday is annoying at the least, again this isnt about me liking or not liking anyone, tired of seeing this post when im trying to see what kind of development stuff may be here when i come

you say you dont see anywhere that says this is a dev forum, well guess what i dont see anywhere that says this is a place to spam your updates either, matter of fact looking thru the section i see a hell of alot more dev stuff than advertising, you want to advertise within the rules, by all means, but spamming updates left and right isnt advertising, and this isnt the only place you could go and spam your updates, do it on your own forum, go to other forums, top lists, w/e, whether you want to admit it or not, this IS in fact a development forum, not a 'spam the hell out of your self absorbed updates' forum, i dont see anyone else doing this here, and you can bet your ass if i did, i would as well ask them to stop dicking up this section with their spammed updates, players dont come here for updates, they go to the forum at which they place, devs and admins come here to see whats being discussed about development and no amount of w/e bs you present is going to change that fact

do i like you? well i am liking you less and less, so if you are so worried about how i feel and so concerned about being bullied, then i can think of a way to put your worries to rest, i think you know where im going with this

and btw, the search engines look for updated content, which simply updating the original post would suffice, you just want it up top everyday to sooth your need for attention, not for SEO, you can polish a turd all day, but at the end of the day, its still just a turd, so i would greatly appreciate it if you would let the turn go down the toilet, and i am willing to bet the majority of the members here feel the same, if i am wrong im sure there will be no lack of the other members letting me know, but until then i see them thanking my post asking to stop spamming the section with ur updates, there is a place and time for them, its just not here or now

and FYI, if i wanted to pick on energy, i would had simply went to your forums to do it, i wouldnt dick up this section with it. its cute you think i care for your server as much as u think i do, but i really just dont
Old 12/09/2015, 03:38   #75

I agree with the fact that we advertise our servers, although we all know this is the development section, I just rofl seeing that the patch notes are more detailed here than in your forum..