Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Fix Action 9 Server EXP TIMEOUT!!!

Discussion on [HELP]Fix Action 9 Server EXP TIMEOUT!!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Fix Action 9 Server EXP TIMEOUT!!!

Hello everyone can anyone explain on what I need to do to stop the exp timeout. In game after 4-5 hours of gameplay it will stop giving exp to players.

"It will give the warning Because you played for 5 hours and its a risk to your health you no longer will receive exp unless you log out for 5 hours."

What share file, server files, or database table will change this

feature?
Old 01/21/2015, 07:18   #2

alt+F4

or search the forums, read some posts, its only been posted 3-4 times ffs
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2015, 22:46   #3

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a post. i saw one that said was in exe. but i would think it be somewere else. if it is in the exe can anyone show what lines need to be added in the exe to fix this.
Old 01/22/2015, 01:22   #4

lolthefail, i am insulted, not becus of what you said, but becus ur english is so bad im not even sure what the insult was supposed to be

i dont know how to '**** up' maybe you **** up, but i usually **** down in to a toilet, and wtf does my '******* finger' have to do with anything? and exactly what has your mom told you about that finger, hmm?

do ur self a favor and just stfu, if you dont like what i say on a post, guess what tard-sicle, you dont have to read it, or post, i dont go around stalking your ignorant posts telling you which way to **** or to stop any of your fingers, apparently you must have a thing for me, and although i am flattered, i just dont have time for any pets

kasuma, do what the rest of us have done (besides lolthefail) and go look for the post, i know it may take you like 30 - 45 mins, but if you are going to be that lazy theres no need to go any further anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2015, 14:51   #5

you people still play this dead game, or just come to flame in the forums ...
Old 01/22/2015, 17:54   #6

Game isn't dead.. Yet. Some people still post valuable stuff. I personally come here to flame lazy people
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2015, 16:24   #7

Everyone just go offtopic and flame here, while some people are looking for a solution. For now every 5 hours player has to restart the game. Im not sure but maybe changing locale from china to global might help, but I didnt test it.
Old 01/23/2015, 20:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasuma11 View Post
Ok, no fucking wonder why people like Janiver, and other devs and web devs quit. Its because of "DICK" heads, flamers, and moderators not monitoring the forums to keep stuff on topic!!!! I swear I just ask a fucking simple question at least someone could of been nice enough to point someone in right direction. This is a community to talk about pservers the setup, releases, tutorials, and suggestions. Not a giant "DICK EATING NON HELPING SAUSAGE FEST OF A COMMUNITY!" I have been trying to figure this shit out and to no avail other than someone posting saying its in the exe. Well if you know its in the exe fucking post it or make a fucking tutorial its what this fucking forum is for instead of just slamming every new comer or person that hasn't been in the pserver community for a while. If I was the mod on this forum for every fucking smart remark that people post on this shit I warn once then ban the next no if or buts. To be honest I even ban my self for the language im fucking using in this fucking post. SO SUCK A FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God you're not a mod. Well with this attitude you wouldn't be anyways xd
Thing is, if we give you the solution to everything then you won't learn shit. Not only that. I helped some people who knew the square root of Jack shit about dekaron server stuff and they started making money with it. It's not about the fact I didn't get paid. What hurts me is that I set it up for them because they "wanna play with friends" and suddenly they made a donation based server. You wanna make money? Work for it. Everywhere on the Internet there are people tired of lazy cunts who want everything on a silver plate. You want a tutorial? Na man, we have gone through this. Hundreds of people used it (some even claimed it as their own lol) while only a few thanked.
Btw was making your text bold necessary?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2015, 20:45   #9

Quote:
Thank God you're not a mod. Well with this attitude you wouldn't be anyways xd
Thing is, if we give you the solution to everything then you won't learn shit. Not only that. I helped some people who knew the square root of Jack shit about dekaron server stuff and they started making money with it. It's not about the fact I didn't get paid. What hurts me is that I set it up for them because they "wanna play with friends" and suddenly they made a donation based server. You wanna make money? Work for it. Everywhere on the Internet there are people tired of lazy cunts who want everything on a silver plate. You want a tutorial? Na man, we have gone through this. Hundreds of people used it (some even claimed it as their own lol) while only a few thanked.
Btw was making your text bold necessary?
I agree about learning but if you don't have somewhere to start even a hint or partial code or like what line. I also agree about trying to figure stuff out on my own its just sometimes some people need help or just simple guidance. I am not in it for the money im like you wanna make a server for friends. I would like to get donations to pay for server cost and to expand but im not in it for the money just to mainly get some of my old dekaron buds back together to work on this project it has been about 4 years since I been active in the dekaron community with a active server which were almost done with. Sometimes im a slow learner on some stuff or cant remember things so that's why im mainly so mad about this community. Its just on this forum people praise the people that release stuff and do nothing in return. After I get in grove of stuff id like to help people but the more I see how people are treated on this forum, the more I don't wanna help. It makes me feel the same way jan, action10, and others feel about leaving all together and just do a different pserver game altogether like cabal or something else. I am sorry for my famming myself but every post I have ever made or question never really is answered except by a chosen few, like you yourself helped me in a later post and I thank you very much for assistance. Its just the forum was a lot better and help full back in the 2008 - 2010 era!! still was bad but not this bad.
Old 01/24/2015, 01:59   #10

jan and action 10 and silk and other ppl mainly left becus they are sick and tired of ppl like you (not intended to offend, hear me out) who come on here, dont bother researching, dont bother looking for stuff, dont bother reading posts and stickies and whatnot, dont bother using trial and error, dont bother really doing much of anything, they might try a couple things, they may read 1 or 2 posts, but in the grand scheme of it all, they just say fuck it and post a question thats been asked and answered several times in the past, nobody makes the effort to figure out things for themselves anymore like in 2008-2010, they try one or 2 things, then fking post, after a couple years of seeing that shit, ppl like jan and silk and nobody just say fuck it, cus they are wasting their time on ppl who only want results but dont want to put forth any effort of their own to get them

look at how long i have been a member here, now go look at all of my posts and see how many times i have asked a question. . . . you will see i may have asked 3 questions total over all the years i have been a member, and maybe one of those could actually be answered while the remainder of them are sitting there unanswered, does that mean i gave up? does that mean i said fuck it and threw a tantrum cus no one answered me? no, i still figured it out, on my own, everything i know and can do was for the most part on my own, and im not saying this to toot my own horn, im not a genius or a mathematician or an astrophysicist, i simply read all the tutorials, all the stickies, went thru pages and pages of threads, read all the posts, multiple times i may add, then i proceeded to break and fix, break and fix, break and fix until i knew what i was doing, i didnt blame ppl here becus i didnt know things, instead of bugging the shit out of them, instead of asking questions i looked for answers, and when i say i looked, i dont mean on 1 or 2 posts, i mean i looked EVERYWHERE even in posts that didnt pertain to what i was looking for, hours and days and weeks and months of reading, clicking, reading, clicking and then once i had questions that there were no answers to, i used trial and error to answer my own questions, countless hours of trial and error not just a few hours or a few days

so yeah, its aggravating to see ppl who expect results the same day they got files or made a post, when ppl like me, and guess, and itsnobody and jan and hellspider went through blood sweat and tears to figure this shit out, even more aggravating to see little fuck holes on here who cant wipe their own asses having servers up in a day or 2 with a million questions that could had been answered for them simply by reading a post, and then you get fucktards like lolthefail on here, only reason he is here is to flame and start shit becus its the only way he can feel superior to the rest of us, the dumbass doesnt even know who i am, yet is convinced hes 10 times better than me, and he didnt even assist you in anyway, not even to tell you to read a post

so instead of ranting, and crying, and cussing and being a child about it, do what the rest of us did, and do what i said, not only will you acquire an abundance of knowledge on the way, but you will also gain the respect of the ppl who know their shit, otherwise you will end up like loltheretard and just be a burden and a joke and never get help doing anything
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/24/2015, 02:47   #11

I'm more mad about people just flaming posts when they don't know anything or they just want to troll and flame posts. I don't make a lot of posts either I prob made around 4 to 6 posts since 2011.... I don't care if it took a month before someone answered me correctly its just seeing these people that cant respect a single post acting like hyena's. Yes I cussed its because im frustrated not only at the post but at other things to sorry........ but I have been on other pserver sites for other games and there generally helpful about 80% of the time. I mean whats the point in a pserver community if no one talks about anything but what other doing posting in wrong places and people that just want everything given to them. I know don't know stuff like zektor, silk, action10, or jan, they have released a lot of stuff which is great for the community. I just think everyone should pitch in more instead of being greedy and in it for only the money or glory.

All I can say at this point is sorry for cussing to everyone viewing, however not sorry to the flammers. This is basically my last post I will ever make please close this topic!!!
Old 01/28/2015, 08:38   #12

Check in formula.ini

dwToxicPreventHalfRateTime ,10800
dwToxicPreventZeroRateTime ,18000
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2015, 09:42   #13

Thanx i will try this, at least its a start !!!!

Quote:
Check in formula.ini

dwToxicPreventHalfRateTime ,10800
dwToxicPreventZeroRateTime ,18000
I changed the time to 0 gives me no exp when loggin in, i changed it to a higher number like 8 hours, but can it go higher to the point its like months? or is there somthing else i need to do like 00000 or somthing?
Old 03/03/2015, 06:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
jan and action 10 and silk and other ppl mainly left becus they are sick and tired of ppl like you (not intended to offend, hear me out) who come on here, dont bother researching, dont bother looking for stuff, dont bother reading posts and stickies and whatnot, dont bother using trial and error, dont bother really doing much of anything, they might try a couple things, they may read 1 or 2 posts, but in the grand scheme of it all, they just say fuck it and post a question thats been asked and answered several times in the past, nobody makes the effort to figure out things for themselves anymore like in 2008-2010, they try one or 2 things, then fking post, after a couple years of seeing that shit, ppl like jan and silk and nobody just say fuck it, cus they are wasting their time on ppl who only want results but dont want to put forth any effort of their own to get them

look at how long i have been a member here, now go look at all of my posts and see how many times i have asked a question. . . . you will see i may have asked 3 questions total over all the years i have been a member, and maybe one of those could actually be answered while the remainder of them are sitting there unanswered, does that mean i gave up? does that mean i said fuck it and threw a tantrum cus no one answered me? no, i still figured it out, on my own, everything i know and can do was for the most part on my own, and im not saying this to toot my own horn, im not a genius or a mathematician or an astrophysicist, i simply read all the tutorials, all the stickies, went thru pages and pages of threads, read all the posts, multiple times i may add, then i proceeded to break and fix, break and fix, break and fix until i knew what i was doing, i didnt blame ppl here becus i didnt know things, instead of bugging the shit out of them, instead of asking questions i looked for answers, and when i say i looked, i dont mean on 1 or 2 posts, i mean i looked EVERYWHERE even in posts that didnt pertain to what i was looking for, hours and days and weeks and months of reading, clicking, reading, clicking and then once i had questions that there were no answers to, i used trial and error to answer my own questions, countless hours of trial and error not just a few hours or a few days

so yeah, its aggravating to see ppl who expect results the same day they got files or made a post, when ppl like me, and guess, and itsnobody and jan and hellspider went through blood sweat and tears to figure this shit out, even more aggravating to see little fuck holes on here who cant wipe their own asses having servers up in a day or 2 with a million questions that could had been answered for them simply by reading a post, and then you get fucktards like lolthefail on here, only reason he is here is to flame and start shit becus its the only way he can feel superior to the rest of us, the dumbass doesnt even know who i am, yet is convinced hes 10 times better than me, and he didnt even assist you in anyway, not even to tell you to read a post

so instead of ranting, and crying, and cussing and being a child about it, do what the rest of us did, and do what i said, not only will you acquire an abundance of knowledge on the way, but you will also gain the respect of the ppl who know their shit, otherwise you will end up like loltheretard and just be a burden and a joke and never get help doing anything
I must admit Decima, your post was a hell of a lesson for a bunch of leechers.
Old 03/03/2015, 19:26   #15

alt+F4