Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]GM commands

Discussion on [Question]GM commands within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]GM commands

can someone share or tell me where i can find the full list of GMs command of Action 9

The GM commands i found in this forum work but not all like i need right now /GM damage on/off it dont work in Action 9 with 3 skill bars would be cool when someone share this :P
Old 12/11/2014, 23:06   #2

just type anything on chat like "/gm 1" and it will shows all the commands, and /gm damage on/off does not gives u dmg, it just stops showing the dmg u are dealing i think
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2014, 00:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak96 View Post
just type anything on chat like "/gm 1" and it will shows all the commands, and /gm damage on/off does not gives u dmg, it just stops showing the dmg u are dealing i think
the GM help dont show all commands
Old 12/12/2014, 01:20   #4

open the exe and look for it then.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2014, 20:43   #5

show me how ;/
Old 12/13/2014, 11:17   #6

use winhex or ultraedit you will find them .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2014, 14:15   #7

oki
Old 12/19/2014, 23:58   #8

ollydbg is better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2014, 15:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra zara View Post
ollydbg is better.
still dont understand how it work i see alot of letters and cant find the GM commands >.<
Old 12/21/2014, 16:34   #10

with even the simpliest ollydbg/reversing tutorial you'll get all the necessary info to find the GM commands. If you were unable to figure it out in the past two weeks, then I have bad news for you.
You're lazy and nobody should help you, especially when youre running a server with zero knowledge about basics
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2014, 23:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
with even the simpliest ollydbg/reversing tutorial you'll get all the necessary info to find the GM commands. If you were unable to figure it out in the past two weeks, then I have bad news for you.
You're lazy and nobody should help you, especially when youre running a server with zero knowledge about basics
i tryed it once and stopped >.>
and im not running a server
Old 12/21/2014, 23:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Dark_Evolution" View Post
i tryed it once and stopped >.>
and im not running a server
didnt you say 'only 3 have this problem' in another thread?
so that means you have more than 3 players, and by saying 'only' you're implying that 3 is a marginal number, therefore I assume your playerbase must be bigger than an average family&friends.

open the exe, go to the entry point (gotta be unpacked) search for -> all referenced strings -> ctrl+f and type a random gm command.

you dont deserve it because I posted the list of all GM commands up to a16, but since I'm extremely bored and got nothing better to do...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2014, 00:01   #13

thanks but i dont need it anymore >:
i have now a bit bigger problem :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
didnt you say 'only 3 have this problem' in another thread?
so that means you have more than 3 players, and by saying 'only' you're implying that 3 is a marginal number, therefore I assume your playerbase must be bigger than an average family&friends.

open the exe, go to the entry point (gotta be unpacked) search for -> all referenced strings -> ctrl+f and type a random gm command.

you dont deserve it because I posted the list of all GM commands up to a16, but since I'm extremely bored and got nothing better to do...
we got over 30 player everyday and now like i said i dont need it