Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nitex

Discussion on Nitex within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nitex

nvm
Old 10/29/2014, 19:17   #2

why should anyone care? let him be whatever he wants to be. I dont like the guy either but what youre doing is just wrong
Old 10/29/2014, 19:21   #3

cuz i donated nearly 1500$ on rising and he just deleted my acc randomly, he's not even willing to help in forums, ignoring tard, money eater *****
Old 10/29/2014, 19:37   #4

sucks if u lost ur money somehow but who cares if hes gay ?? seems u are stupid enough to even donate that much $ in a private server , u better do something usefull with it instead of donating for some bullshit items to be OP on a game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2014, 21:34   #5

You deleted your post, so I'm not sure what you posted, but from the replies I'm guessing it was something flaming me.

We don't delete accounts, that's against our policy. Accounts only get banned, though it's possible you forgot your ID or there is a bug (unlikely).

We don't ever ignore anyone except spammers who constantly ask the same question expecting different results. I've been fairly busy so I may have missed your message on the forum, or you could have been unclear. Whatever it was, I don't mind helping you.

PM me via EPVP with your issue and I'll do my best to promptly respond -- if it's an issue that requires several replies or discussion, I'll respond with my Skype and we can go from there.