Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Aloken Character

Discussion on New Aloken Character within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Aloken Character

Ok guys, I have a way of getting the Aloken Loaded to my Character Selection screen and no i have not replaced any of the characters with the Aloken. I have the secrets to get the Aloken working Client side but i need Help getting the Aloken to load server side. When I click Create Character it gives me An error. When or If someone helps me I/we (whoever helps) get the Aloken loaded server side shall release a tut on how to get Aloken as a new character so u will have all characters. I willl post a video of how I got the Aloken to Show up on the character Selection Screen Soon.

OK everyone people are setting the files for the server side with the Aloken in them so here is the tut on how to get the Aloken client sided.

First thing u need to do is download and install 2moons allow it to update fully

the next thing that u will need is the pack manager it is in the 2moons release section by Mervingian
you can get that here
ok now that we have those ready create a folder named original and save a copy of the pack files in it.

Ok now open pack manager and unpack all of them. ok now we have them all unpacked. Next we need to change a few things. first things we change are the loginlist and channellist located in the share folder. if you already have your own server you know what im talking about. ( if you were to luanch the 2moons using the engine.exe right now the Aloken would be there)

Ok now we have that. next thing that we wanna change is the maplist but wait it doesnt match your server maplist. well take the Aloken character screen i think its map index 107 and add it to your maplist. take all the mods that u have made and put them into the 2moons unpacked folder and repalce it. becarful not to replace any of the Aloken stuff.

Now guess what we have to pack it alll back now. So click pack selected using the pack manager and bam. you now have packed files. OK start the game with engine .exe. (You can get engine .exe from Javniers non div updater)and the Aloken will be at the character selection screen. If u have everything setup right server sided then your p_server will have Aloken.

P.S. I forgot to tell u that there is an extra bonus by doin this. If u look at the bottom right of your desktop you now have an anti cheat also. the new xign code.
Old 10/06/2009, 17:53   #2

mm screen it xD
since alot ppl here have aloken loaded in client
so screen shout to prof us even if i gived up with aloken lame i don't like her anymore
cool stuff well its way better then alokens lame
Old 10/06/2009, 19:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
mm screen it xD
since alot ppl here have aloken loaded in client
so screen shout to prof us even if i gived up with aloken lame i don't like her anymore
cool stuff well its way better then alokens lame
I made a vid but it is over 1 gig so it would take forever to upload. Just follow the tut I gave to get Aloken client side and see for ur self all you have to do is change the Channellist and loginlist of 2moons to o=ur pserver Ip and load it. thats what i did and it loaded the Aloken. It even saved it to my database but becuase i dont have it server sided i can load it all the into the game
Old 10/06/2009, 19:49   #4

lol video 1giga ? ist 699 hour ?
lol :faceplame:
i watch a s*x sla*e video was 7 days w\o any rest was the size only 950 m\b xD
HD
so i think that a lie sorry
i only need video that you log in then you creat aloken when you shows us all other chr

its will take only 2-3min = 5mb
lol
Old 10/06/2009, 19:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
lol video 1giga ? ist 699 hour ?
lol :faceplame:
i watch a s*x sla*e video was 7 days w\o any rest was the size only 950 m\b xD
so i think that a lie sorry
i only need video that you log in then you creat aloken when you shows us all other chr

its will take only 2-3min = 5mb
lol
well see the reason y its so big is becuase it was the tut. I didnt load all my server settings into it i just made it connect to my database and server. it still is loading all the 2moons loading screen and all so u wouldnt believe me in the vid unless it was a tut and u seen everything that i had to do to get it.

I fyou sont wanna believe me then thats ur decision. I didnt even ask for thanks so i get absolutly nothing for this other then trying to help the community. so back off dude. follow the tut and try it for ur self.
Old 10/06/2009, 19:55   #6

i don't need any ******* tut i want to see it working
i don't want to waste my time again sorry

oh for the tut
looooooooooooooooooooooool
you know these tut everyone know it
Old 10/06/2009, 20:14   #7

nvm, i found it.
Old 10/06/2009, 20:43   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
faaaailure
that will NOT work.
maybe you are able to create an aloken char.
but i tried that BEFORE i released my server files.
your client will crash just after re-login.

look why:
normal 2moons client exe calls let's say 80 columns of the monster.csv.
the server only send 52 columns of the monster.csv file.

the columns are incorrect oredered, and your akris coordinates are value "monster.csv" instead of value "123"
it will totally crash and fail.
believ me.
100 of people have already tried that. and none of them believed me.
i guess you'll have to fall and break your nose to learn it.
go on.lol.. ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2009, 21:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
faaaailure
that will NOT work.
maybe you are able to create an aloken char.
but i tried that BEFORE i released my server files.
your client will crash just after re-login.

look why:
normal 2moons client exe calls let's say 80 columns of the monster.csv.
the server only send 52 columns of the monster.csv file.

the columns are incorrect oredered, and your akris coordinates are value "monster.csv" instead of value "123"
it will totally crash and fail.
believ me.
100 of people have already tried that. and none of them believed me.
i guess you'll have to fall and break your nose to learn it.
go on.lol.. ^^

well just so u know my client does not "crash" it jsut pops up an error window.
but i can still create another character example "Azure Knight" and it loads him just fine. but you know I am still going to keep trying becuase thats how i learn. if your right and it crashes after Aloken loads to map so be it. but so far it hasnt crashed so im keep going. but thanks for ur input. Alos just a note, now that there is a unpacker/packer that does both It may have had opened a break thru.
Old 10/06/2009, 21:36   #10

It is possible because eternia dekaron has aloken working,so how did they do that?
Old 10/06/2009, 21:44   #11

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
, nobody said its impossible lol, we know that elite and eternia have aloken, i think i saw some more servers with it too, silk is just saying that THIS method fails, means if you do it this way you will get squat
Old 10/06/2009, 21:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy345 View Post
well just so u know my client does not "crash" it jsut pops up an error window.
but i can still create another character example "Azure Knight" and it loads him just fine. but you know I am still going to keep trying becuase thats how i learn. if your right and it crashes after Aloken loads to map so be it. but so far it hasnt crashed so im keep going. but thanks for ur input. Alos just a note, now that there is a unpacker/packer that does both It may have had opened a break thru.
ok
just make a video
3-5min
and i will belive you ; )
Old 10/06/2009, 23:01   #13

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy345 View Post
Alos just a note, now that there is a unpacker/packer that does both It may have had opened a break thru.
ye.i had that re-packer private-released for long time.
i also had the chinese .div creating tools and i used the normal 2moons launcher to update the ip-adresses in my data.pak
(i packed them into .div updatefiles, and the launcher patched the data.pak)

eternis has aloken working, but only because they ADDED code into the old dekaron.exe file.
if you use process explorer, you'll see, that their launcher injects the eqg.dll (or something like that) into the dekaron.exe.
that dll contains a lot of stuff concerning skills and aloken stuff.

elite=eternia
same dev team, other names / other policies.
elite=old-fashion gameserver, eternia:modified stuff
Old 10/06/2009, 23:17   #14

Quote:
i also had the chinese .div creating tools and i used the normal 2moons launcher to update the ip-adresses in my data.pak

eternis has aloken working, but only because they ADDED code into the old dekaron.exe file.
if you use process explorer, you'll see, that their launcher injects the eqg.dll (or something like that) into the dekaron.exe.

elite=eternia

in the egdk.dll i only had a quick look but others have said it looks like its only a security check to stop people from stealing their dek.exe
Old 10/07/2009, 01:07   #15

Quote:

elite=eternia
Alo info is in the dekaron.exe the dll is only a loginlist channellist check to make sure the exe cant be uses with other servs

EDIT:: **** you bottom...beat me to it