Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advice about a real action 6 server

Discussion on Advice about a real action 6 server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advice about a real action 6 server

My idea is to open a REAL Action 6 server, but honestly I would like to see if it actually would be a good idea or not, I dont know how many players might like a server like that and play it as well. I might even talk with someone who wants to extend their own server by adding a real action 6 server managed by me.

You would like it to be instant 190 or low / medium / high lvling?
all the costumes yet available for all 7 classes in dshop? and wings?

in short, any suggestion is welcome, every idea will be considered as long as you keep the true style of the Action 6
Old 09/23/2014, 02:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
My idea is to open a REAL Action 6 server, but honestly I would like to see if it actually would be a good idea or not, I dont know how many players might like a server like that and play it as well. I might even talk with someone who wants to extend their own server by adding a real action 6 server managed by me.

You would like it to be instant 190 or low / medium / high lvling?
all the costumes yet available for all 7 classes in dshop? and wings?

in short, any suggestion is welcome, every idea will be considered as long as you keep the true style of the Action 6
With how the dekaron "community" is the server wouldn't last long/wouldn't be worth doing/having.
People leave/ditch servers like this (even when they say they prefer it) when other servers get something new, be it gear, map, classes or skills.

The few servers doing similar things all have under 20 active players.

You are better off doing a server with all the new stuff, but CHANGE IT UP from how every other server has it set up, because they are all the same thing with only minor changes.

I think it's ironic that every a9 server is so ******* similar, people stress about others copying their ****, yet they all being exactly the same as each other.... tsk tsk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2014, 09:45   #3

I'd like to know from the people what kind of server they would like to play and why.. I really dont like the new stuffs.. I would like to open a server that stays that way, personalized and unique at the same time. I do not know if players prefer to grind or if they want instant max lvl and just do pvp / pk.

Any advice on what action to choose and why, are welcome
Old 09/23/2014, 10:53   #4

Honestly i agree, i wouldn't waste your time with an A1-A8 Client based. Reason being its not a real client. Its bugged to the max and most skills / stats / items don't work the way it should. If you like to spend hours upon hours trying to fix things to how they were on pservers then go for it, But most people didnt even know how to play A9 because the previous clients were so bugged they tried to play the same classes and failed miserably at them, If you do go threw with this good luck,
Old 09/23/2014, 11:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticKilla661 View Post
Honestly i agree, i wouldn't waste your time with an A1-A8 Client based. Reason being its not a real client. Its bugged to the max and most skills / stats / items don't work the way it should. If you like to spend hours upon hours trying to fix things to how they were on pservers then go for it, But most people didnt even know how to play A9 because the previous clients were so bugged they tried to play the same classes and failed miserably at them, If you do go threw with this good luck,
Who say that skills items and stats wouldnt be the way they should?
When i said REAL action 6, i mean a REAL action 6.. I know its possible to build one from the a9 exes/files. Not some a2 ****** modded one.
Old 09/23/2014, 17:57   #6

ppl will play, if you offer them something good, with all that A9 ****, every server on xtremetop is 97% same **** ......
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2014, 22:28   #7

If you would make a real a6 server, everything working 100% and all, i think original rates etc. would be best, i know loads of ppl who are missing a6 and would agree to this. ^^
Old 10/22/2014, 01:02   #8

lol, this is always said, and those servers who do that get 3 ppl on to play, and then, POOF they are gone, not trying to throw a wrench in it, just saying 'loads' of ppl say this, and guess what, none of them go to play on one, if ppl want to play the original **** at normal rates they go play the official. the 'loads' of ppl you are talking about dont exist, the few that do arent enough to keep a server floating, which is why they always fail, the majority of players you will need to help keep your server populated and popular dont want to play normal rates on a normal server, as proof go look to see what server who have had this in the past are doing, compared to the ones that have high rates
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2014, 02:22   #9

Well i've been playing 'official' server for a long time, but people keep quiting and quiting cuz it's ruined now, all people i talk to says, if there would be a normal older server they would go there and play, others say the only reason they dont wanna quit, cuz they invested too much in it already. But anyways, just saying my opinion. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2014, 03:02   #10

the players would join intro you server . if you not lazy like all the ****'s servers are at top 100. all bugs . fix the bugs of you a6 server . make a vote for coins script . make events every 2-3 hours . and etc. and people will like you project . Good Lucky
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2014, 14:44   #11

I dont remember if it was dekaron rusaki or nemesis, anyhow i remember it was so much fun leveling because you could teleport to a map where there was strong monsters which also had great experience, but the smart part of the owners was this: You could not level alone, if you played alone you would only be able to get 3 monsters on ur back. if you had a pet you would get overwhelmed so you had to have a party and if you make it so players have to play together to achieve something they will invite all their friends without you have to prompt or ask about it like 100 other servers do.

you could also make use of the vote system and give players stuff that's ACTUALLY worth something, like argates, gold, talismans or whatever to make a vote system so when they vote they get an x amount of vote coins, when they have enough coins they can buy various stuff from the webshop. Doing that is not hard, and its gonna attract players.
Old 10/24/2014, 17:05   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilininkas View Post
Well i've been playing 'official' server for a long time, but people keep quiting and quiting cuz it's ruined now, all people i talk to says, if there would be a normal older server they would go there and play, others say the only reason they dont wanna quit, cuz they invested too much in it already. But anyways, just saying my opinion. ^^
I may be nostalgic, but I think the best action was the 6th one. The new skillbars to that action and we're talking about perfection. I haven't played the newest actions, but I've heard well enough to not even consider trying them.
Thanks
2 Users