Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]The Enigma Protector

Discussion on [HELP]The Enigma Protector within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [HELP]The Enigma Protector

ola personal has as to make 1 tutorial one as to use protector enigma in dekaron.exe
I am thankful.
Old 02/12/2014, 23:22   #2

i know you want to protect something, but who leech a3 clients these days, when everything is shared in epvpers.... what are you going to hide anyways
Old 02/13/2014, 00:34   #3

recently i found a dekaron.exe of that original A9 client was protected by Enigma , it can be unpacked , try themida , that is better .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Enigma Protector ?
08/16/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey Leute. Ich wollte mal Fragen ob hier irgendjemand einen Link etc für den Download der Vollversion von Enigma besitzt bräuchte Enigma dringend. MfG .Aecho
Enigma Protector, Is it the end of botting on P Servers?
11/07/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
I am currently playing a 5165 server. Main Page - Classic-Conquer The client is currently protect by Enigma, I tried using the BFK in a clean 5165 client but its no good. Tried even running pixel bots and renaming the exe no good. There is some way around this as there an a handful (not many) of aimbotters on here, I just can't figure out how they do it, i have searched and a few people have asked for a cracked.exe for the server with no luck.
The enigma protector????? HILFEEEEE
06/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, habe mir nw3 runtergeladen und anschließend gepacht... Alles schön und gut, aber dann wollt ich den Clienten starten und es ging nicht! es kam folgendes Fenster: The Enigma Protector Internal Protection Error, please contact to author! Bitte um Hilfe...
The enigma protector????? HILFEEEEE
06/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, habe mir nw3 runtergeladen und anschließend gepacht... Alles schön und gut, aber dann wollt ich den Clienten starten und es ging nicht! es kam folgendes Fenster: The Enigma Protector Internal Protection Error, please contact to author! Bitte um Hilfe...