Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Register Page

Discussion on Register Page within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Register Page

Okay I looked at Tomik's register video but it didnt exsist... So I went through the past 15 pages on here to see if there was another tutorial and I didnt find one. So now I am asking the community if they can help me with making one cause I got no clue where to start. Lets TeamView and see how to make one.

Thanks
Contact me on fb or skype

skype-ravenhacker97
Old 01/06/2014, 01:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
there is this really cool feature here called 'Search', basically what you do is put in a search term, for example 'registration page' and VIOLA! u get a list of topics that have to do with the search term.

i just tried it, and can u believe that i got a list of 6-7 topics, one of them being a tutorial on how to make a registration page, amazing. . . .

and it took me a fraction of the time that it would had taken to make a new topic

but i am sure ppl will jump on this post to teamview you and do the search for you, maybe even just do all the work for you, who knows
Thanks
2 Users