Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Req] Dekaron.exe (Aloken Support)

Discussion on [Req] Dekaron.exe (Aloken Support) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Req] Dekaron.exe (Aloken Support)

Like the Title, need dekaron.exe with Aloken Support..
Old 08/06/2009, 01:07   #2

nobody willg ive u and eternia has it [ .dll ]
Old 08/06/2009, 01:20   #3

Shangrila...the dll more or less consists of anti-leech system. Where the data.pak of eternia must be used with eternias exe or vica versa
Old 08/06/2009, 02:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I'm trying to unpack the dynamic link libraries (.dll)s of Eternia but I'm having some problems with Themida. The exact version of Themida used is 1.9.9.3 in case someone wants to try. I managed to unpack a few executables with the same version of Themida applied but the .Dlls have different code and I'm a bit lost.

Note! The more recent versions of Themida (1.9+) aren't something you can unpack with scripts...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Aloken for dekaron DIL(Hellion)
03/15/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Wts my aloken lvl 93 for dil (hellion server) she has a costum full +2 set and weap +4 she is perfekt skilled pm me Wts meine aloken lvl 93 für DIL (Hellion server) Die aloken hat einen Costum
Selling Lv75 Mage For dekaron.exe with aloken support
10/29/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im trading lvl 75 Mage account on Hellion(EU) for dekaron.exe with aloken support and dkserver.exe.
DREAMS DEKARON-ALOKEN!
05/22/2009 - Private Server - 5 Replies
DEKARON DREAMS It is the new age of Dekaron-It has aloken and best GMs. All other infos at the FORUM- http://dreams-network.ro/index.php If the FORUM is down (we are working on something so probably down) go to our SUBFORUN Dreams Network--THIS IS OUR SUBFORUM!!!GO TO MAIN! No bugs, mayor bugs fixet, real costumes, No lagg and it is fun. Gms friendly and great. Read news and get ready for the power of this server.
Which dekaron has the aloken?
04/04/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Could you tell me which has it and how to register for it? please and thank you!
Dekaron New Character! Aloken
07/17/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Dekaron New character released : Aloken Here is the video link for Youtube. http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f251d641 75.jpg YouTube - Dekaron : Aloken (New Female Char!) YouTube - Dekaron : Aloken Dance Video