Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Couple map problems

Discussion on [Help] Couple map problems within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Couple map problems

I'm having a few map problems and I need to be set straight. So far my 130 map (Genoa with Spirits) is not working right. So we figured maybe we're using the wrong map. We've tried 47 (which auto dcs you), 48 (works ok but with no mobs), 6x which is the instant dungeon, and a couple I can't even remember. I need some help figuring where I'm messing up at. Maybe a quick run thru on how to do it. Second problem is that I can link my East Ares and West Morte right just when you click it, bam, instant dc. I'm using Trane's (thank you alot lol) tuts for connecting so ik I have that right. Anyone think they could lend a helping hand for a moment?
Old 07/14/2009, 11:42   #2

Check if you have all the map files if you crash.
Old 07/15/2009, 00:21   #3

That was the first thing I checked. I even compared it to 2 other private servers. Exact same files, unless there is another folder I'm suppose to look in rather than the data > share > map, data > texture > minimap, and data > map. We have even tested to see if our map files are corrupted by taking another servers map files and putting it into our and the maps ended up getting ****** up.

So, any other ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple problems
09/29/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, after doing some research I've finally figured out a few things with these addresses and whatnot. Although, I'm still having a few problems. 1: Using god mode, I still get disconnected after 15 seconds. How do I stop this? 2: I've found the attack speed address, but it doesn't seem to be doing what it should be properly. For example: My attack speed DOES speed up, but I see other hackers and botters hitting monsters so much faster than me. It's like their speed is set to 900,...
A couple problems.
09/25/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys, after doing some research I've finally figured out a few things with these addresses and whatnot. Although, I'm still having a few problems. 1: Using god mode, I still get disconnected after 15 seconds. How do I stop this? 2: I've found the attack speed address, but it doesn't seem to be doing what it should be properly. For example: My attack speed DOES speed up, but I see other hackers and botters hitting monsters so much faster than me. It's like their speed is set to 900,...
a couple of errors/problems
10/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ok i got a couple of problem with the console (i mean the server) here they are : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.Character.AddItem(String ItemInfo, Byte ToPos, UInt32 UID) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource CO\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Character.cs:l ine 3835 at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte data) in D:\CoServer\Steals Server Pack\Source\PowerSource...