Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Action 9 Release From Kingtut

Discussion on Action 9 Release From Kingtut within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Action 9 Release From Kingtut

i was able to download the client and i will be uploading it to multi hosters so that every one can download it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2013, 18:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
There's no need to make another thread just to say that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Effect & Action IDs
05/12/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Stand 100 Happy 150 Angry 160 Sad 170 Wave 190 Bow 200 Kneel 210 Cool 230 Sit 250
[Release] Action 10 Weapons
08/26/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 38 Replies
hi guys download here action 10 weapon files. ~Textures ~Texturepack ~Mesh ~Script ~Share
[Release] New Action 10 Costumes
05/01/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Here are the new Action 10 costumes that were released on the KR test server yesterday. I just named them "Supreme" on Evolution, since I couldn't think of a name. Korea seems to call them "Halloween" costumes but I don't think all of them fit with that name. Not to mention it's nowhere near Halloween time :). Name them what you like. Instructions: -Copy the lines of share/item/itemcash.csv to yours (change indexs if already used) -Copy the lines of script/cos_shape.csv to yours...
[Re-Release] Action 6 files
04/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok, so, the last time LastDesire told me to remove the link, because he didn't want competition. He eas making an action 6 server or smth. But as he uploaded teh files and the link was his, I had to remove it. So, I had to download the files from the original korean DK server (20kb/sec), then I was kind enough to un-pack the data.pak with an extractor, and then I uploaded it to megaupload by myself. So, here you go, action 6, reposted. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file...