Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] 2000x Exp Monster CSV

Discussion on [Request] 2000x Exp Monster CSV within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] 2000x Exp Monster CSV

I am in need of a 2000x exp monster csv file for server side because the one I have is not set for 2000x. Alot to edit to make it 2000x, maybe someone already has one made. If so, may I get it?
Old 05/29/2009, 15:05   #2

Received Thanks: 7,682
OMG all threads from u u want smth to set your serv up .....

will your server called LEACHER DEKARON FTW ????
Old 05/30/2009, 00:21   #3

Ohh yesss...Thats the best **** name in the world

Nah, my threads are either asking for help or a favor. If you got a problem with it, press the back button and shut the **** up. Now that sounds like a good plan.
Old 05/30/2009, 02:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
why dont u just make ur own monster.csv with 2000x exp? its not like u gotta change exp of all mobs just chagne exp of the main mobs u dont need all of em. by the time ur asking for this monster.csv and some1 replies u could make 50 other monster.csv's with different exp rates.

and if u check its been 22 hours from yesterday when u posted and by this time u could easily finish ur job, lazy ppl like u dont have the right to make dek pservers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2009, 04:00   #5

No one asked for your 2 cents. Also, who the hell said I didn't get it within those 22 hours? If you don't know what the hell your talking about, save your 10 seconds of your life and actually do something good with it.
Old 05/30/2009, 14:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
why dont u just make ur own monster.csv with 2000x exp? its not like u gotta change exp of all mobs just chagne exp of the main mobs u dont need all of em. by the time ur asking for this monster.csv and some1 replies u could make 50 other monster.csv's with different exp rates.

and if u check its been 22 hours from yesterday when u posted and by this time u could easily finish ur job, lazy ppl like u dont have the right to make dek pservers
QFT!!!!
Old 05/31/2009, 13:48   #7

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Phil View Post
Ohh yesss...Thats the best **** name in the world

Nah, my threads are either asking for help or a favor. If you got a problem with it, press the back button and shut the **** up. Now that sounds like a good plan.
The ppls that know me know that im a helpfull peronbut i can't stand leachers... changing exp dun need much time

AND U SUCH A RUDE UNFREINDLY B******D im my opinion why we should help u`???

HEHE WAIT UNTIL U OPEN YOUR SERV !
Old 05/31/2009, 15:41   #8

Lol, I dont blame the guy, I am actually in need of a monster.csv myself. I mean, how would I know what the correct exp would be for some random mob, huh? I dont wanna waste 5 days, using a Calc to calculate all those mobs. :P

And lets not start a flame war, okay?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2009, 23:23   #9

Seriously, there are so many monster cells to change using a calculator.. >_> Much time my ***.
Old 06/01/2009, 06:47   #10

In Excel, you can change the exp of say 4 or 5 and then drag down with some code thingy and it does the same thing to all of the values. Uhm, don't remember what, go google it.

You just put in the... 'trigger' drag down and it's done. =3