Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ODBC

Discussion on ODBC within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ODBC

Old 04/03/2013, 18:14   #2

what's your operating system 32 or 64 bit
if you have 64-bit you need to run your ODCB compatible with 32-bit SQL which you can find in the windows system32 called odbcad32

then download and install xampp-win32-1.7.3 and problems disappear
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2013, 00:18   #3

tnx for the helping i will try tommorow

Isnt working other way to fix it?
Old 04/04/2013, 17:20   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ODBC
12/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo, und zwar habe ich folgendes problem. Ich möchte eine ODBC verbindung zu einem anderen Root herstellen. Nur leider speichert er das Passwort bei dem Native Client nicht und somit kann der FlyFF server natürlich nicht zu DB verbinden. Irgendwelche Lösungsideen? noch n kleiner anhang , vllt kann ja wer damit was anfangen:
ODBC ERROR
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Im trying to run my server for the first time ever and im having an error when im in the ODBC, here it is: http://i.imgur.com/QS6Pk.jpg?1 I tried alot of things, changed the language of "sa" login to english, done what in this video: Screenr - HyperProCoders: Logins&odbc&cert and untill now, all the passwords i've written down were the same, so im sure that the error is not related to passwords, i really need ur help guys cuz im stuck -.- btw im using SQL Server 2008 R2
Need help with ODBC
10/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So,i'm trying to set up a vsro based server, and i can't setup ODBC for those DB's, when i try to add ODBC there is no SQL server in the list (it's empty) how can i fix this? OS windows 7 x64
ODBC
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
So yea I've restored the databases but I can't connect the odbc to the databases , any ideas ? It would help out a lot if someone posts a guide , ty :)
ODBC
06/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i follow the video of sergcool but i get critical error...and i dont make my odbc i dont know how..can someone make a guide for odbc or something for result my problem?