Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Looking for..}

Discussion on {Looking for..} within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow {Looking for..}

Hey guy's. I'm here today for really one reason. I've been playing Dekaron/2moons for YEARS. Since Action 3 2moons to be exact.

I understand that most dekaron servers do not advertise around elitepvpers, but I have been looking for a server that Is not like most now-a-days. I'm talking about the limited servers that run Action 6 and lower. Other than looking for servers at xtremetop100, i'm trying to find maybe a site or a forum that may be affiliated with these servers i'm looking for. I've looked everywhere for a lower action servers that are publicly ran, or even private beta ones, seeing that its not the top server looked for these days. I am a lover for the classics of 2moons and I just need help finding a server or maybe even a list of the known existing servers.

So if you know any, or maybe you run your very own that you need help starting up with players than please feel free to throw me a link or even pm me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hear me out!

[Let's clear some things up]
"I am NOT looking for a server to help run, ex: host, create."
"To elitepvpers, I understand your strict rules on advertising and posting things in their correct location. But I had no clue where this post would fit exactly so I've chosen here. Feel free to move this thread if necessary."
Old 04/03/2013, 07:49   #2

its best to go thru the top sites, and ask on their forums what action they are closest to tbh
Old 04/03/2013, 07:53   #3

See, that's what I did first... I've literary looked at all top sites. Also Facebook and other forums similar to elitepvpers.
Old 04/03/2013, 15:21   #4

an old school A2 p.server is coming out soon .. :P
Old 04/04/2013, 01:44   #5

Any links?
Old 04/04/2013, 09:19   #6

he can not post any links cause it is prohibited to advertise pservers here.

Tags
2moons, dekaron, help !, lists, support