Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hope this helps

Discussion on hope this helps within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hope this helps

Attached Files
File Type: rar DB_BACKUP11class.rar (2.23 MB, 30 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2013, 14:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Old 01/31/2013, 16:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i hope this helps you
07/09/2012 - Archlord - 16 Replies
hey people , i'm writing this post to share the way i think with you all :/ Well i've been scammed last week , yea my fault :s well i have lost the most precious thing on my life (my char) ! now you all are asking "wtf? he doenst have a life" i wish i could leave my life to play this game . I mean , i have alot of problems at home and this game was always the best thing i had to stop thinking on the bad stuffs ;s my char was my "idol" i've been more time playing him in 1 year than 4 years...
video for working sudden death hope it helps^^
07/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
better heed your warning m4a1carbine harhar:)
{TuT}{Pic} MLE for preventing Computer Crashes {Hope It Helps}
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Ok This is just something i did to make MLE work and prevent my computer from crashing... THIS WORKS 100% SURE I DID not Leech this is my tutorial -> Open MLE
The last helps!!! small helps :D
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I did a server with PowerCoSource .... i need some helps codes and.... Or tell me the best source to use 1. DisCity didn't work 2. LuckyTime didn't work 3. Reborn is not good ... i need good codes for RB 4. When i add npc and i edit all things it appear in conquer but didn't work 5. Offline TG too 6. i want good broadcast ----------------------> I am working in the client that it have CIDloader ----------------------> I want more ppl :D :D :D after i finish it ....
CR 1.5 ph hope it helps
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
TO THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS IN MAKING THEIR CONFIG APPEAR disclaimer: this doesn't assure you that this one will work for you but nothing will happen unless you try it. since it is working for me it's simple it's the same idea using the old 1.03 and botsmall the difference is your going to use 1.05 instead. 1.delete game guard folder and game guard.des 2.run bots mall 1.02 (search it)