Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST HELP] Vote database

Discussion on [REQUEST HELP] Vote database within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [REQUEST HELP] Vote database

So im trying to do a vote for coins system, i found a tut by janvier and went on dekaron undergrounds and got the files i needed, i have xampp on the vmware installed, but the tutorial is a litle bit confusing for a noob like me, but if you think you know how to do this and got experience please take ur time on ur reply and EXPLAIN how you do it, i dont wanna be spoon fed! im doing this to learn, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Request) Vote Hack
07/02/2012 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello every body i miss Vote hack too much any one here please hace best one upload please i need one like Hidden Kal it's a great hack :D or any idea to vote many time's in 5~10 min :P
[REQUEST]Vote Hack
11/24/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 0 Replies
Hello i want to know if there a working Vote hack from now that work for all Pserver if ur working with that kind hack can you please help me about it.... just send me message if you have a vote hack..... Thanks in Advance.......>:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
[REQUEST]Database
04/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Has someone the 2010 Database from US ( not changed , original ) ? Please send me link via pm :handsdown:
[Request]Vote Reward !
09/25/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, i need one vote reward system for cabal online ! Is here some one who can help me ?