Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read!

Discussion on Read! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Read!

I ask for parthner to open a server.

1.how my spelling got anyting to do????

2.u posted like 15 massge that all flame and u call me noob ?

3.dont compere me to any one i need some1 to do all the tecnical staf bcz
i am noot realy good at that and *** i see that this is forum and i am allowed to ask for that and before u make any opinon on me loock around in the forum and i allwyes see all this noob caling for hacks.

All i ask if there is any one that want to open server whit me....
but *** i see there is less and less surios ppl on the forum all just want to flame
ppl post insted of help

ok agin for the topic i will make my self clear now)

I am loking for tecnical Admin that will run the server since i am working and stading he will have full access to everting
for more info pm me and we talk that all
Old 03/24/2009, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
no flaming.

but.. why do you want to host a server, if you don't have any time and don't know how to edit stuff?
it doesn't make sense to me...
Old 03/24/2009, 12:23   #3

elite*gold: 280
he pm'd me on our forums asking to take charge of payment so he could have control of everything and he would give ME acess lol yeh good luck with this you might wanna know somthing about running a server before even being a finacial aid for one
Old 03/24/2009, 19:24   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
stay on topic, if u dont wann help this guy just dont answer.
Old 03/25/2009, 11:47   #5

elite*gold: 20
ill help pm me if needed i have server experience i ran my own kalonline server before, maybe i can be of service.