Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The SN debugging query

Discussion on The SN debugging query within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The SN debugging query

I have a question....When you run the SN query in SQL how long does the debugging take? Mine has been debugging for like 1 hour now. I wanna make sure this is right and I'm not waiting for nothing. Im' using SQL 2008 so that query analyzer isnt on there I just ran it as a new query and click parse then debug and its been at it for a long time now,,,,,Can some please tell me if it's normal for it to debug for this long??? Thanks
Old 03/17/2009, 07:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
you're doing something wrong.
you don't need to debug the query. you need to run the query
just look for the button "run" it's just next to the debugging button.
Old 03/17/2009, 08:16   #3

Ok i ran it right but i now get the MSADSQL is not registered registered...UGH
Old 03/17/2009, 16:52   #4

Do not use MS SQL 2008 you will not create server with it. Use SQL2000

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche]Query für "Alteklinge, Reichsklinge" &' Stichdolche NUR QUERY!
08/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich weiß ich werd nervig aber ich suche die Query's für Alteklinge, Reichsklinge &' Strichdolche Why? Naya, weil ich in der DB i-wie nur Drachenmaulglocke hab ... not more -.- Auf jeden Fall Icon's etc. etc. etc. hab ich ich brauche nur die Query's
Debugging
07/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
D quote above is quoted from 745896321. As stated, it is possible to run d GCHAX (by makim) on a 64bit-running OS ... but does any1 care to explain how ?
debugging
01/28/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
hi.. hab probleme mit ollydbg und last chaos also: was ich bisher mache .. lc starten, einloggen, olly starten, attachen nach dem attachen funktioniert manchmal alles, meistens jedoch bleibt olly bei einer exception hängen und das spiel stürzt ab. hat LC eine anti debug methode, oder mache ich etwas anderes falsch^^? wenn ja: wie kann ich die bypassen =) ? mfg d0m
Debugging engine.exe on Int
09/03/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
The disassembled code from engine.exe is undreadable (OllyDBG, IDA etc.), its packed. I've used PeId to detect what packer is used, but I did not found unpacker. BTW. Its some kind of Armadillo
The END for Debugging Kalonline?
08/12/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
I know kalownline and MHS still works great when searhing and using the basic functions. However .. im still intressted in using the debugger and when it comes to injecting it, they both fail aswell as the ather UCE. It seems as after last patch HS has added some api hooking to disable dll injection and there for making it impossible to use dissambler. I was wondering if my suspicions are true and if there are any experience people working on this new problem. Or if i am wrong and there is...