Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to Be A Gm :)

Discussion on Want to Be A Gm :) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to Be A Gm :)

- Dekaron Game Experience: PLayed Over 6 Years On All Server Im really Active Like GM Active FOR MADE FULL EVENT

- Experience on the position:
Already Got My Own Pserver For lineage 2 With My Friends Maybe We Dont Open it Finally Dont have The Time For Open it

- Information about you (why should we choose you?): Like To Help Everybody , If Someone Have trouble Or Anything I Can Help GM are There For That :P Im Really Active , And Im Sad To See Full People AFKING in loa or parca They Just Turn Around Everybody And Search What To Do DX I Know All New Update For Hacking So I Will Can let You Know What Is It PLaying On Other Pserver So I Know What I Can Do For Made People Happy And i Learning Really Fast About All Pserver ZANDEKARON : UNLIMITED COIN +, FARM DIL ITS HARD -, Nemesis; Nobody Is Online(GM) No New Update Or Anything its Sad

- Ideas for our server: Invit People Who Want To Be Really Active For MAKE people Happy On THis Server They Want Event Everyday And All Time Tresure Hunt , Hide And Seek , For Got Best Item On My Own Server When We Pvp Event VS Gm The Winner Got The Sword Of This GM

Youre Proud Turgeon94(Fred Croteau)

Hotmail:
Skype;Turegon94
OR PM ME
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2012, 18:48   #2

Quote:
- Dekaron Game Experience: PLayed Over 6 Years On All Server
Uhhh.. but didnt beta 2moons just came out on 2007 ? and u are playing dekaron 6 years now on private servers ?>.< im not sure but i dont even think ther wer private servers 6 years ago XD? correct me if im wrong then im sorry D:
Old 10/29/2012, 21:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
  • Too young
  • Need to freaking learn when to use capital letters
  • He played the game before beta ....
Old 10/29/2012, 22:09   #4

Aie If You Can Understand Ive Played On 2Moon Before Played On Other Server Thats WHy I Have Played Over 6years because ive played on the Korean Version Your Dekaron Are Just A Translation Of GameHi
Old 10/30/2012, 17:19   #5

6 years ago was 2006, even the koreans as far as i know were not out of beta in 2006.

zan makes anyone a GM from what i have witnessed, he will let just anyone be a GM for some reason, kinda makes me suspicious why he didnt jump on the opportunity to make you a GM (lol), maybe you are leaving out something?

nemesis has GM's on, just not out where everyone can see them, and it has the con and seguripper, so i would say that they must update, kinda hard to have those without updating isnt it? nemesis dont let just anyone GM tho, its not easy to get staff there, apparently they pull staff from their playerbase as all the staff there have been there for years.

you english is really bad for someone from canada, just being active doesnt make you a good choice for a GM, i know plenty of active ppl i would never let be a GM, and not to mention, im pretty sure you are fibbing about playing for as long as you say you have, we arent retards you know, we can smell bullshit from a mile away here.

plus, going to the servers you play on and waiting for them to hire staff is going to get u a GM alot faster then posting here, as this is not a private server, and any good servers wouldnt pick their staff from these forums, as it is a hacker forums, plus most ppl that post here cant be bothered to read anything b4 they post, if you cant play a server, be loyal and active, not cause any **** and patiently wait to become staff, then no one who runs a decent server will hire you anyways so ur just wasting ur time

gl!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2012, 23:41   #6

If u wanna become a Game Master of Pserver.

1. You've got to work on the expression of English
2. You must have over eighteen years provided that communicates with a microphone
3. You have to be ready for quick decisions
4. You have to be sincere, honest, sociable, and so administrators have confidence in you

And do not think that you would so easily become GM in profesional Dekaron server.
All they look at the behavior!! So keep an eye on your writing!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/01/2012, 15:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
  • Too young
Amusing.
I've been a GM, a Head GM, an Executive a moderator and I'm 18.
Never been fired, never stepped out of line, only fault being a little inactivity.
So I'm going to have to pull out the 'ageism' card here.
There is no 'too young' only 'too immature'.
Old 11/01/2012, 15:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynoduesp View Post
Amusing.
I've been a GM, a Head GM, an Executive a moderator and I'm 18.
Never been fired, never stepped out of line, only fault being a little inactivity.
So I'm going to have to pull out the 'ageism' card here.
There is no 'too young' only 'too immature'.
Yes I'm agree with you, years is not important

The important thing the team is active and Complex
You just need to have willingnees to work.

GameMaster command's and other is really easy to learn
If u have experience, it will be easier for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/01/2012, 21:02   #9

actually i have to agree, as ususally the 30-40 year old's are way more immature and way more to babysit then the 16-22 year olds are, sad really.

but i still wouldnt make this guy a GM, something smells rotten :P
Old 11/02/2012, 00:57   #10

hehe Decima funny,

As i said years is not important

xD
Thanks
3 Users