Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]my whole work - anti-gm-hack,Difference files etc...

Discussion on [RELEASE]my whole work - anti-gm-hack,Difference files etc... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
[RELEASE]my whole work - anti-gm-hack,Difference files etc...

(my price for this post-->i was kicked from UG)
update:18.03.09
my release had some errors.
the server fixes are:
- d-shop working
- tele to space working
- teleporter in maze to deatrhland fixed.
file:

--------------------------------
admin panel fix:
- coins-add-system fixed.
file:

there's still the bug that you won't be teleported to acquirai ruins if you run over the npc in front of the teleporter on north morte. you can fix that by yourself

---
edit:
---
the files are UNSTABLE. Maniek12 will send me the working files tomorrow.
please wait until tomorrow

Since Nightwish10 ruined everything, i'm willing to share my work and knoweldgements on here.

here's a list of what i'll post..

- anti-gm-hack method (this method erases all created gm chars)
- PHP administration tools
- Action 6 Serverfiles (with ALL known maps loading)
- some relevant suff like DeadFront policies etc...
- credits / main reasons

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
### anti-gm-hack method (this method erases all created gm chars)###
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This methos is just a little bit of sql random stuff, and some logical step understanding.
The first thing you need to do, is to create a new "Job" on your server's agent. (where to find that? = check the screenshot below)
Logically, we need 2 steps to complete the procedure.
step 1 - querying the character'S names, and deleting those who shouldn't be in there.
step 2 - a waiting time of 2 seconds, and then call step 1 again.

So this basically is a query that will be called every 2 seconds.
(it will take 2 seconds to delete the new fresh created gm char)

We start with Step 1:
Quote:
DELETE FROM character.dbo.user_character
WHERE character_name < ']'
AND character_name <> '[GM]TheRoss'
AND character_name <> '[GM]Jeany'
AND character_name <> '[GM]Nemu'

1st row->from where should the char be deleted?
2nd row->includes all chars with less than "]" (ascii table)
3rd row->AND character name different than [GM]TheRoss
(this means that this char will not be deleted)
4rd row->AND character name different than [GM]Jeany
5rd row->AND character name different than [GM]Nemu

you can add more "AND character_name <> '[GM]XXXX' " rows if you have more staffmembers on your server.

step 2:
Quote:
WAITFOR DELAY '000:00:02'
the meaning of this: it just waits 2 seconds, and doesn't do anything in that time.

now, in order to make this run over and over again, we need to link both steps in an infinite loop.
so we say: after STEP1 is finished, please execute STEP2.
AND after STEP2 is finished, please execute STEP1

here's the screenshot of how to make this possible:

!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!
you MUST make a query on characters names with the criteria <']'
and edit ALL results.
i mean all the character names MUST be edited to something. like hfguzfne for ewxample.

why? because the job erases all gm chars etc. but some character entrys should NOT be deleted, else you will get the 600,300 error after creating a character!!!

ps: IF you're NOT able to edit the tables, then you must open the query manager with chinese language (use the program called applocale for that, and don't forget the asian language pack)
how-to open:
start applocale, select the chinese language (the FIRST cinese sign thing with (XX)) then run C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe. when the console is open, click on file->open and open SQL-SERVER-INSTALLATION-PATH\80\Tools\BINN\SQL Server Enterprise Manager.MSC.
then you will be able to see and edit the chinese character lines.
if you're not able to do that, i suggest you to read some tutorials about it...

credits go to a "hacker" who forced me to "invent" this method.
you know who you are

### PHP administration tools ###

Here are some administration tools i got from "somewhere"...
don't forget to edit each php-file in order to ensure the database conenction. just edit all "DBUSER" and "DBPASS" in the single files
the files are not 100% translated, but i'm sure you guys will do it ^^

### Action 6 Serverfiles (with ALL known maps loading) ###
Here are the Serverfiles with all existing maps on the game.
The rates are still at 50 +/-

### some relevant suff like DeadFront policies / hacking... ###
Some relevant things of the serverfile editing are the following:
DeadFront policies: change \share\partywar\field.csv

Map teleportation for the npcs and teleportation settings:
\share\arrange\warp.csv \share\arrange\location.csv

everything else is here on the board.

### main reasons / credits ###
main reason why i release this?
i'Ve quit dekaron and the whole private server thing.
Thank "Nightwish10" for that.
as i said.. he just used me as his working machine because he is to dumb to make anything by himself. so don't expect much "professionalism" from their new server (Sunrise,Nightmare or whatever)
The ip-adress of Difference will be reminded as "78.111.71.227"
whatever new server will be on that ip, you know who had the whole work.

I take this oppurtunity to inform you that i will sue "Nightwish10" aka Heiko Deutsch for stealing my RapidShare premum account (it was still logged on on the root-server) and for changing the acessdata to that premium account.
Besides that i'm thinking in suing him in other ways, since he simple used me and my knoweldgements as his working machine.
Besides that, gamepotato owns the copyrights of the game in europe.
and since he is the owner of the server, and just asked me to do him a favor by installing all those things on his server, the punishment may even be worsef or him.

always remember the following screenshots:

and always remember these links:
dekaron-nightmare.net (ex-difference server)

i hope you don't support this new server in any way since it's just corrupt!

Credits:

My and Difference's credits go to:

Andrew - For "wasting" plenty hours exchanging coins for the players, managing events, supporting new people and for helping me keeping the server clean.

Nemu (maniek12) - For keep on trying to get everything working, for learning how to implement new stuff and how to fix major skill bugs.
You are a great developer on this scene (i couldn't get these new stuff without you)

Zagzam - Even if we didn't talk that much, you deserve a thanks aswell.Your influence on Difference's updates was pretty big!
Thanks for all those great hints!

Zikki - For developing the AK4.5 skill compatibility on Difference's beginning.

Jeany (my wife) - For surviving my dekaron-developing madness, and for not kicking my ass because i didn't spend much time with her as i should have.

All people who supported and helped Difference getting better -
We made the difference! our server was clean of noobs,no-lifes etc.
Every single member who supported the community in any way was a mature, decent person. I thank you for the great time we had on the server.
Thanks
107 Users
Old 03/05/2009, 22:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Silkbotter i think you are the best..
not because you releasing this, but you where allways the one talking good too people not like many others..
and you where the one who started it all with your english translated files...
This ******g su'ks.. i wanna donate some money too you or something, cause you where offering everything for making these things and then you just get facked by a noob..
this makes me really sad.. -.-

sorry for my bad english
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/05/2009, 23:36   #3

silk I wanna thanks you for your php adm tools your a bit too late for the sql agent job but well If your still looking for another dekaron project let us know
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2009, 23:43   #4

That's a good thread for many peps, im really sorry for ur server and the whole work u have put for that
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2009, 23:43   #5

He said that he leave the scene of dekaron Thx for the hacks btw , I'll test it out later
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 00:59   #6

map reset it is useful too for those who want to make rebirth system,change some things in it and u got rebirth from web page, anyway i don't like rebirth.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2009, 05:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindland View Post
map reset it is useful too for those who want to make rebirth system,change some things in it and u got rebirth from web page, anyway i don't like rebirth.
I agree with you I just like the real old school dekaron way otherwise i would play a diff games :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 14:54   #8

I sad day for the dekaron scene...

U ******* Eisbrecher! I'll burn your house down next time im in Stuttgart or where ever you live

madafaka'z gonna buuurn xD

Ok sorry if I'm overdoing it but seriously u ***** deserve to get your *** so kicked!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 17:34   #9

the php admin tool on rapidshare got an error cant DL it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2009, 17:41   #10

Received Thanks: 4,729
i re-uploaded the tools and updated the links.
have fun
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/06/2009, 20:54   #11

big thx silk =) good job on your work , we will set up server soon lets hope we can manage it
Old 03/06/2009, 21:48   #12

Received Thanks: 2,105
I'm not even playing Dekaron no more but reading this thread i feel how bitchy he felt lol, good way releasing it all anyway, however this really really deserves to be respected, my honest respect.
Old 03/06/2009, 22:59   #13

First of all you deserve a big thanks man, you made dekaron to a new experience.
Its sad that some kind of retarded ******* ruined difference and made you to leave the deakaron scene finally. Difference was the best server I ever played.
Also thanks for the files you released, but i got a problem which client should i use for that files? i didnt get the latest patch for difference, and now im wondering what client i could use maybe the dk ultra client??
And again THANKS for all your work
Old 03/07/2009, 01:00   #14

Sorry to hear about all this silkbotter.. thats ****** up.. also congratz on being a future father.. i have 2 children of my own. prepare for hell!! j/k.. also along with the server files you worked on.. is there a good working client that you used for the server it self? I can look through the threads and look for a link but would be awesome if you can provide that.. once again sorry for your the hard kick in the nuts from those assfucks.

NVM i think i found it.. very slow download tho!!
Old 03/07/2009, 01:28   #15

/