Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken is working at last guys!! (check the video)

Discussion on Aloken is working at last guys!! (check the video) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 02/16/2009, 05:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bidn1 View Post
great job zag im still stuck on why my skills dc me i kinda gave up i try evry now n then to get it working i was trying just now but i think im 2 drunk :/ but i got a quick question for skills do i have to change something in animation/character/skills ?? cuz i did and thats what makes me dc if i add the new files i dc when i use skill if i dont add new files new skills attack and do dmg but no animation :/
ok, lemme try to make this real simple for you.

copy your animation/texture/texturepack/sound/ etc folder because they contain all the necessary effects. (not the script and share bec it will dc) nvm the korean sound effects and everything because your focus here is to make it work, right? change the sound files back later.

your skilltable should have the necessary skills (a6 skills) because it's a base for your server and client which skills are assigned to each skill index. your individual skill files should have the exact same index as stated in your skilltable. (this is pretty much everything that the server needs to calculate your damage)

next, look at your share\action\pc folder contents.
this is how your server and client talks:

client: "hey this character pressed skill 1038. anyway, in my swd.act.0.csv, it say's i'm supposed to display buttkick.anim in my animation\skill folder over 5 seconds"
server: "copy that, that's a 5 hit skill. please display 10, 10, 10, 10, 15 damage with 1 second interval. last one's a critical hit. critical hit animation and soud effect please! and i'll subtract a total of 55 hp from monster aquirai"
client: "aiyt! damage display is done properly"

this is basically how the process flows if you dc, your server/client is not able to respond properly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2009, 05:23   #17

elite*gold: 20
great job zagzam..ur are the best..and
how many GB in Client?^^
Old 02/16/2009, 05:36   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazwanking View Post
great job zagzam..ur are the best..and
how many GB in Client?^^
geez thanks

mine is 1.2+ GB (very close to a6 client file)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 05:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagzam View Post
ok, lemme try to make this real simple for you.

copy your animation/texture/texturepack/sound/ etc folder because they contain all the necessary effects. (not the script and share bec it will dc) nvm the korean sound effects and everything because your focus here is to make it work, right? change the sound files back later.

your skilltable should have the necessary skills (a6 skills) because it's a base for your server and client which skills are assigned to each skill index. your individual skill files should have the exact same index as stated in your skilltable. (this is pretty much everything that the server needs to calculate your damage)

next, look at your share\action\pc folder contents.
this is how your server and client talks:

client: "hey this character pressed skill 1038. anyway, in my swd.act.0.csv, it say's i'm supposed to display buttkick.anim in my animation\skill folder over 5 seconds"
server: "copy that, that's a 5 hit skill. please display 10, 10, 10, 10, 15 damage with 1 second interval. last one's a critical hit. critical hit animation and soud effect please! and i'll subtract a total of 55 hp from monster aquirai"
client: "aiyt! damage display is done properly"

this is basically how the process flows if you dc, your server/client is not able to respond properly.
yea ive done all that i even started from scratch again because i thought i messed something up but 4 some reason i still dc after i use my skill but only when i add the new files to /character/skill

edit: guess im just retarded or something cuz i swear ive done evrything exactly right even started frm scratch a cpl of times
Old 02/16/2009, 05:59   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bidn1 View Post
edit: guess im just retarded or something cuz i swear ive done evrything exactly right even started frm scratch a cpl of times
oh dude...

anyway, try this then. copy all the files excluding script\ui\game2 and share.
use your orig share folder, adding just one trans skill at a time (i.e., ak trans skill) make sure you copy your remote.csv and swd.act.0.csv to your share, and add the skill (as mentioned, one at a time) to your skilltable.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 06:08   #21

Quote:
oh dude...

anyway, try this then. copy all the files excluding script\ui\game2 and share.
use your orig share folder, adding just one trans skill at a time (i.e., ak trans skill) make sure you copy your remote.csv and swd.act.0.csv to your share, and add the skill (as mentioned, one at a time) to your skilltable.csv
ill try that but i tried that b4 to lol and i just dc at the server selection screen
Old 02/16/2009, 06:27   #22

I'm gonna be the negative person here and say the following:

1. The video is low quality can't see the char name, server name, anything noteworthy of offical evidence to prove its your work. For all I know from seeing that video is it can be from anywhere korean guild forum vid, random kr video upload site with some editing done. Hate to say it but I'm still not a believer. I wanna believe but its like meh not enough proof. I just would like to confirm its possible in the end.

2. After all that work done, why not sell the files. Even if there are legality issues, none would come back to you as your not the person/server hosting the live files on a server. Why delete all work done instantly with a poor quality vid that shows no real evidence. I mean **** if you did get it all working much props to you great job. But it boggles my mind how you have potential cash crop sitting there and just throw it away like fk it lol.

Please enlighten me, I've been reading up on all your posts just browsing seeing the development and never said anything other than that looks good, but after the fact of what you've shown its like.......I dunno to each there own.

HD vid ploX.

Other than that good work with everything you have done, and inspired ppl to do in the future. In my eyes as long as its possible to do with the A3 client then its all gravy.

Take this as collective criticism, not flaming just an opinion.
Old 02/16/2009, 06:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopDeeDoo View Post

1. The video is low quality can't see the char name, server name, anything noteworthy of offical evidence to prove its your work. For all I know from seeing that video is it can be from anywhere korean guild forum vid, random kr video upload site with some editing done. Hate to say it but I'm still not a believer. I wanna believe but its like meh not enough proof. I just would like to confirm its possible in the end.

2. After all that work done, why not sell the files. Even if there are legality issues, none would come back to you as your not the person/server hosting the live files on a server. Why delete all work done instantly with a poor quality vid that shows no real evidence. I mean shit if you did get it all working much props to you great job. But it boggles my mind how you have potential cash crop sitting there and just throw it away like fk it lol.

Please enlighten me, I've been reading up on all your posts just browsing seeing the development and never said anything other than that looks good, but after the fact of what you've shown its like.......I dunno to each there own.

HD vid ploX.

Other than that good work with everything you have done, and inspired ppl to do in the future. In my eyes as long as its possible to do with the A3 client then its all gravy.

he just sacrified one class to remplace his content with aloken files....even you can do it so why are you saying you can sell the fiels and etc Of course its really zigzam on that video no matter what you say xD why are you seeing korean?? simply cause hes using the full KR thing and he understand the language nice video ftw zig..I Saw some video about Dk square it pwn xD server vs server 24/7
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2009, 06:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopDeeDoo View Post

2. After all that work done, why not sell the files. Even if there are legality issues, none would come back to you as your not the person/server hosting the live files on a server. Why delete all work done instantly with a poor quality vid that shows no real evidence. I mean shit if you did get it all working much props to you great job. But it boggles my mind how you have potential cash crop sitting there and just throw it away like fk it lol.

HD vid ploX.

thanks for your constructive criticisms, dude!!!

here goes my answer:
1. pls open your eyes real wide, and count the number of skills you only see 9, right? ^-^
for the official dekaron, skill slot was extended to 12 (including 0,-,and =) from 9 (1~9) BEFORE aloken was patched. so there's no mistaking that i'm using a3 client. (and HD vid is kinda too big... my 30 sec vid using fraps at pretty low setting is already 150 megs)

EDIT:oh there's a bunch more proofs!!! XD
a. first part of the video, inventory window. you see three exp-up charms on top XD if you buy a standard exp charm and buy more 1 day charm, you can equip them, although you don't get additional xp from it lol
b. check out the crit rate and damage!! it's 150% additional damage! you don't see it anywhere in any of the official servers (my setup is +9 145 spear with +20% crit, +100% crit damage)

2. i'm an enthusiast of this game. i love the game, but i'm not into making a profit out of it (this files are not mine in the first place, right?) i've been working on new action 6 stuff all out of personal interest, nothing more. this is what i've been doing all these time, share a few tips here and there. i already gave my hint as to how aloken can be *forced* into an a3 client. people will soon figure out what it means (many actually did already O.o) and it's now upto them to make it selectable in their pservers, it's none of my business XD if they choose to sell it, they can do so. (and of course face the consequences if they get into trouble)

and if you'll ask me why i'm releasing ss and/or vids, as someone who spent countless hours wondering, "will this work??" and not worry that i'm just gonna waste my precious time, a concrete evidence that there IS a way is a big help. (i knew i wasn't wasting my time with 150 map because i saw this SS from cosmotunes )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
he just sacrified one class to remplace his content with aloken files....even you can do it so why are you saying you can sell the fiels and etc Of course its really zigzam on that video no matter what you say xD why are you seeing korean?? simply cause hes using the full KR thing and he understand the language nice video ftw zig..I Saw some video about Dk square it pwn xD server vs server 24/7
oh my GOD!!!! XD

i knew someone will get the message, and you're the FIRST person to gimme the straight, correct answer!!!

LeQue has been one person who could understand all my hints (i made it cryptic, but it wasn't puzzling enough i guess)

props to you, brother!!

edit: shoot, sorry again mod for double post... i make the same mistake all the time -_-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2009, 08:57   #25

hey zagzam after complete u make ur Dekaron PS u will show in public?
if bad english sorry..
Old 02/16/2009, 09:02   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazwanking View Post
hey zagzam after complete u make ur Dekaron PS u will show in public?
if bad english sorry..
your english is PERFECT bro XD

no such thing as STANDARD english, imo.

anyway, i deleted all my files, and my pc at home (used to be dekaron computer) doesn't have any bit of information related to dekaron atm.

i know how excited you are to try your hand at aloken. (i was!)

you will get it in due time, if the pserver owners decide to release it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 09:31   #27

hehe..if u release u dekaron i think u private will top rank num 1..^^
coz u 1st private server got new class aloken^^
Old 02/16/2009, 14:23   #28

Awesome
Quote:
your english is PERFECT bro XD
i know how excited you are to try your hand at aloken. (i was!)

you will get it in due time, if the pserver owners decide to release it
Thats means you gave them to someone ?
Old 02/16/2009, 14:56   #29

share somting man
Old 02/16/2009, 17:01   #30

fkin nice, good work man. and im sure those tips will help out many