Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

She IS Aloken XD

Discussion on She IS Aloken XD within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2009, 02:00   #61

elite*gold: 0
good stuff if its real. and i say "real" cause u could just name the aloken armour with mage armour name and rewrite it in texture to make it look like ur wearing aloken armour and same goes for the weapon name the aloken weapon model of that of a mage's so ur mage 130 weapon looks like aloken sphere and therefore u didnt get the guard arm to work cause mage doesnt use 2 weapons. it would work if u made the Mage modle that of an azure knight and then make the shiled a guard arm and the other hand weapon sphere. and then its skills that were it gets tricky. GL .

Edit: ill make one when i have spare time and post the pictures with guard arm ofc dont kno about skills im not pro at this stuff. first i need to dl korean dekaron unpack the data translate it will take a while.
Old 04/06/2009, 11:30   #62

I got the side shield working
Old 04/06/2009, 13:57   #63

when u upload this server?
Old 04/06/2009, 16:59   #64

unpack dekaron testserver korea, run dekaron.exe( from bin folder korea testserver not from usual dekaron.exe) using launcher from dekaron ultra

after enter username and password,it can load until login page , i can see "connect" button, "log out " button but.... it just closed
from filemon log, i can see this dekaron.exe load everything include alloken
more step to come
Old 04/07/2009, 05:16   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojomihijo View Post
unpack dekaron testserver korea, run dekaron.exe( from bin folder korea testserver not from usual dekaron.exe) using launcher from dekaron ultra

after enter username and password,it can load until login page , i can see "connect" button, "log out " button but.... it just closed
from filemon log, i can see this dekaron.exe load everything include alloken
more step to come
You probably crash because of the data structuring of the client. The ScriptProcess.dll doesn't know how to handle the packets you're sending. Thats why the Action 4.5 - 6 Client has issues. You have to completely re-add Alokens, and a bunch more things into the client/server. Hence why no truly has alokens working. I've reverse engineered the entire server files, though the files are still very buggy, I can login and do the basic stuff. I'm currently working on decrypting the packets so I can make the server read the Action 6 client.

No I wont' help anyone else, No I won't give files.

Two words:
F*** Off.

If zagzam and I can do what we've done, then you all can do it. We're just at an advantage of you. 5 years of C++ development, and 3 years of PHP work gives me a good headstart on anyone.
Old 04/07/2009, 06:57   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
You probably crash because of the data structuring of the client. The ScriptProcess.dll doesn't know how to handle the packets you're sending. Thats why the Action 4.5 - 6 Client has issues. You have to completely re-add Alokens, and a bunch more things into the client/server. Hence why no truly has alokens working. I've reverse engineered the entire server files, though the files are still very buggy, I can login and do the basic stuff. I'm currently working on decrypting the packets so I can make the server read the Action 6 client.

No I wont' help anyone else, No I won't give files.

Two words:
F*** Off.

If zagzam and I can do what we've done, then you all can do it. We're just at an advantage of you. 5 years of C++ development, and 3 years of PHP work gives me a good headstart on anyone.

Apologize for my English is bad
Client dekaron.exe Act6(Korea)
have same encryption with old client
on character list process(only), you dont't have to debug client, because addition fields on packet for new client was defined by .... ,but you need to reverse eng. to view a length of each fields and add them to ... .So you can view the character list (old server and new client).
Then we can logon to dekaronserver you can walk around but you can't attack monster because a packet's structure and packet's number are difference from old client(on process must debug a lot of asm on dekaronserver)
...Use old client better

for example length of some addition fields for character list for act6 client

#Length #fields name

1 lock suit

1 have pet

4 CherubimEvent

1 StoreExpansion

2 Awaking Divivsion Grade

4 Awaking HIALL EXP

4 Awaking HIALL POINT

4 Combat HIWALL POINT

4 Combat Win

4 Combat lose

4 lo Point

4 Awaking HIWeak Point

this picture use old client
Old 04/07/2009, 07:44   #67

first
from the past , i am try winhex korea testserver pack.d04 (not unpacked it), i am just replace every ip address found on pack.d04 with my server ip

i can login, list character, even i can create alloken ( yes, i can create it) but something to say "error" , and can not login with this alloken char ( something with db )

i think this is something with pack.hdr if you using pack.dxx

two
if i am using unpacked ( it just close on char list) mybe this is related with data.hd ( i am using data.hd from korean test server too) which have 1KB size

pack.hdr have = 4,522kb
data.hd have = 1kb

any idea ?

why every private client i download have small data.pack = 6mb with data.hd
( both csv and data.pak client )
Old 12/26/2010, 14:33   #68

Hello! My name's Will.

I wonder which version they use in you development,
I'm also trying to add the aloken on my server.

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank's Google Tradutor.
Old 12/26/2010, 14:47   #69

elite*gold: 20
#Report Bump Old Thread..!!
Old 12/26/2010, 15:25   #70

You haven't posted a long time zagzam .... and now you come with a strong theard *** for You
Old 12/26/2010, 16:28   #71

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
Closed Thread