Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need some help

Discussion on need some help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
need some help

hey all!

i got some problems with my pserver, i hope you can help me..

1st question:

when i try to create my own account with xampp(i did the odbc thing/edit config/register.php/put it in htdocs/only installed appache 1 (and appache 2 service)

when i want to create an account, all works perfectly but when i press the "create" button after filling everything out, i dont get the "success" message, i get this:

and 2nd question:

i tried to make my launcher working. i exchanged the dekaron.exe from dek extreme with mine and the launcher too..but when i start the game it opens the game and before the loading screen should appear, the game crashes..i think its cause iam using a csv client(but it should be possible it get that working too..

ty all for help
Old 02/01/2009, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
It looks as if you don't have chinese language in your pc. You should install chinese traditional, chinese simplified and korean to ur pc. You can find the languages in ur win cd. I dont think that will belp, but that will make the problem easier to understand.
Old 02/03/2009, 00:13   #3

elite*gold: 1
now i get a different error message:

after filling everything outand press the confirm button, a site opens:"Object not found"

but when i type in the adress bar:"[my ip].success.html" manually it shows me the site.

and 2nd question:

is there a way to start a csv-client with a ninilauncher(+ autoupdate)
Old 02/03/2009, 01:20   #4

elite*gold: 40
Search my threads under my profile till you find the exact same website files but completely translated to english.