Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with character creation

Discussion on Problem with character creation within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with character creation

Hi me and my friend started a 2moons pserver and every thing went fine server ran fine too. But when we tried to launch client (sx client) using the pserver connector it didnt work(i changed ip with hex editor). So we used a different client( changed ip from share loginlist,channellist,servantlist) and we cud login fine. But the problem was creating character. You can create character then when u put location to loa or braiken it showed error. After that I created an account from sql database but now when I try to log in it shows incorrect password but Im using the correct pass. Pls help

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Character creation problem
07/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
when i create a new account using /newacc test test and log in with it the character has like 100+ rbs and it increases every character i make can anyone help?
[Problem]Character Creation
08/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
So here I am facing this problem, never happened to me before ... (Yes I haven't played Conquer for a while and now decided to start playing again). I've tried different names ... with and without numbers and capital letters the result is the same: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4835/86365200. png The same errors occurs when I try to create a character in Qonquer 3. I've tried to reinstall but still nothing. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Character Creation
06/18/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hello, Everytime I log into 2Moons and try to create a Character, I can't. Because nothing happens when I click on new. I already chose Servers and Channels, but all I can click is Delete and Log Out. My Character Slots aren't full, I didn't make any Characters yet. I just can't click new.
character creation ?
04/02/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
is there a way now for EU/USA players to use only the character creation function ?
Character Creation Problem
11/15/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 11 Replies
wenn ich einen character probiere zu machen dann passiert er nichts. Bitte helfen Sie mir mit diesem Bug :) thanks (edit) It doesn't crash. but the button you cant click anymore and i wont create..