Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help!]elitedekaron loginlist and channellist

Discussion on [help!]elitedekaron loginlist and channellist within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
[help!]elitedekaron loginlist and channellist

can anybody know alternate method on getting it?i already tried unpacking the data.pak but i dont know y the channellist and loginlist of data.pak is encrypted.i already tried also the exe opened in winhex but its protected by themida.i just want to know if there is any alternate method on geting the ip on the server.thanks

so no one knows any alternate solution?if anyone knows pls share.thx
Old 01/14/2009, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiharu88 View Post
can anybody know alternate method on getting it?i already tried unpacking the data.pak but i dont know y the channellist and loginlist of data.pak is encrypted.i already tried also the exe opened in winhex but its protected by themida.i just want to know if there is any alternate method on geting the ip on the server.thanks

so no one knows any alternate solution?if anyone knows pls share.thx
What server? If its Dekaron-Extreme, search for "Group,Channel Index,IP,Port,Name" you'll get their IP.
Old 01/14/2009, 17:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunky View Post
What server? If its Dekaron-Extreme, search for "Group,Channel Index,IP,Port,Name" you'll get their IP.
ROFLOLMAO not so intellegent after all, read the *** dam thread name ******...

Or it could be, it says in the thread name, EliteDekaron.

See how easy it is to be polite and a little respectfull?
Old 01/14/2009, 17:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
ROFLOLMAO not so intellegent after all, read the *** dam thread name ******...

Or it could be, it says in the thread name, EliteDekaron.

See how easy it is to be polite and a little respectfull?
Do me a favor, take your snide little comments. Shove 'em up your ***. Its 8AM here, and I just woke up. I'm sorry, I'm not as perfect as you are Aaron. Oh yes, by the way, NICE SPELLING! Jesus, even my 3 year old niece and spell INTELLIGENT! If you're using FireFox it has spell check in it, ROFL AT YOU. Learn to spell **** face if you're going to flame someone. You stupid *** ****. The information I provided still works. I missed a SMALL PIECE OF INFORMATION. Now you think you've got something on me, **** off you stupid *** little 12 year old.
Old 01/14/2009, 17:46   #5

Quote:
Do me a favor, take your snide little comments. Shove 'em up your ***. Its 8AM here, and I just woke up. I'm sorry, I'm not as perfect as you are Aaron. Oh yes, by the way, NICE SPELLING! Jesus, even my 3 year old niece and spell INTELLIGENT! If you're using FireFox it has spell check in it, ROFL AT YOU. Learn to spell **** face if you're going to flame someone. You stupid *** ****. The information I provided still works. I missed a SMALL PIECE OF INFORMATION. Now you think you've got something on me, **** off you stupid *** little 12 year old.
Hi again Krunky, love the abuse its wonderfull

Do I care if you just woke up? Do I care if your niece can spell better than me? Do I care your a little ***** who can't keep his mouth shut?

All I care about is the way you speak to people, you talk to them like there nothing, if someone else made this error (like I did in the other thread about Action6) you'd call them "a ******* idiot", use your eyes, you got two of them. It isn't ******* hard to read "ELITEDEKARON" golly gosh.

8AM? I doubt Dallas is 9hours behind London... Florida is only 5hours behind.
Old 01/14/2009, 18:07   #6

Dallas is GMT -6.
London is GMT.
So yeah, dallas is six hours behind us in the UK meaning if it was 8am there its 2pm here. Currently 11:07am in dallas and 17:07 in the UK.

Im so bored im providing useless information
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2009, 18:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Hi again Krunky, love the abuse its wonderfull

Do I care if you just woke up? Do I care if your niece can spell better than me? Do I care your a little prick who can't keep his mouth shut?

All I care about is the way you speak to people, you talk to them like there nothing, if someone else made this error (like I did in the other thread about Action6) you'd call them "a fucking idiot", use your eyes, you got two of them. It isn't fucking hard to read "ELITEDEKARON" golly gosh.

8AM? I doubt Dallas is 9hours behind London... Florida is only 5hours behind.
Who said I lived in Dallas fuckhead. I don't, I live on the West coast. Not specifically saying my state. I would care if a 3 year old could spell better than I could. I missed something easy, and simple. So fuck you. Go work a 20 hour day, then talk shit about it.

Oh yeah, why do you care how I speak to others? Its the internet, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. They can ip ban me, I'll change my mac address, register a new account, and come back.

Oh yeah, when are you going to release something? I haven't seen you release anything worthy of being known as a reliable source for Dekaron Information. I think you're just a dumbass little leecher kiddie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reignglory View Post
Dallas is GMT -6.
London is GMT.
So yeah, dallas is six hours behind us in the UK meaning if it was 8am there its 2pm here. Currently 11:07am in dallas and 17:07 in the UK.

Im so bored im providing useless information
Lol. Thanks reginglory. I really wish they'd ban this guy, he's a nuisance.
Old 01/14/2009, 18:30   #8

Well if you have been on this forum long enough, I released some tutorials before BMR patch for 2Moons, before Dekaron EU was even released.

I have just come back to this forum for over a year, I was one of the first people with some others, to actually use Winhex to hack on 2Moons.

What was your other name before Krunky?
Old 01/14/2009, 20:06   #9

Received Thanks: 1,583
omfg Aaron jus stfu already jeez didnt need to start another dam argument i wish both of you just get banned..

No One give a **** about how long any1 was on forum for or w.e they created.
Old 01/14/2009, 21:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
omfg Aaron jus stfu already jeez didnt need to start another dam argument i wish both of you just get banned..

No One give a **** about how long any1 was on forum for or w.e they created.
But I do! Shows how much of a no lifer he is. And why do you want me banned? I actually do good. I keep the dumbasses away, and actually give the mods something to do. Mastershouter <3's me lots.
Old 01/14/2009, 22:52   #11

Quote:
But I do! Shows how much of a no lifer he is. And why do you want me banned? I actually do good. I keep the dumbasses away, and actually give the mods something to do. Mastershouter <3's me lots.
You don't keep the dumbasses away, you just flame them rofl.

And only if you did know me in real life, how wonderfull it would be, just imagine how we'd get on, it would be like two pees in a pod!
Old 01/14/2009, 22:53   #12

lol yeah

most of ppl only strong online -,-

but bullshit in real life
Old 01/14/2009, 22:55   #13

killeros your signature is so pro lol!

On topic, no I don't know the login and channelist IP's
Old 01/14/2009, 22:59   #14

yeah i know i got sick of my old 1 lol
Old 01/15/2009, 06:02   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
ok thanks for the reply the only problem i get when i log in sx client is that the client version does not match.any possible solution??