Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Rates on your Pserver. How to?

Discussion on Changing Rates on your Pserver. How to? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Rates on your Pserver. How to?

Hey there ;D

I made a Pserver with help from a good friend (You know who you are ^^)

Now, I looked in Silkbotters guide, on how change them, but he didnt give the whole info (Not flaming)... He said that I had to change something in formular.ini, and something in data.pak, but what do I have to change exacly? In formular.ini the exp rate is set to 1.0, but ingame, it feels like 300x exp..

Anyone have the answer?

Thanx ;D
Old 01/05/2009, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Check monster.csv

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Compose Rates
08/16/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set min = (when it's lower, it's more harder, if you want to multiply them, which is the PERFECT solution, use "*x(the asterik means times, x is the number to multiply with, dividing is nearly the same. but with / instead of *); Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set max=(when it's lower, it's more harder, if you want to multiply them, which is the PERFECT solution, use "*x(the asterik means times, x is the number to multiply with, dividing is nearly the same. but with /...
Changing Exp Rates
07/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys new at running a co server. Currently have 5165 running using Dark Co client. I am wondering how I can change the exp rates on the server to something closer to actual conquer online leveling rates. The ini folder has a few files called levelexp etc but all of which appear to encrypted. I was able to change item drop rates fairly easily but cannot seem to locate this. Thanks
Changing Exp Rates?
05/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Currently setting up a P-server, yet I'd like to know how I can change the actual Exp Rates using Navicat on a 5065 client. Anybody help? Cheers.
Changing drop rates
03/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
is there a easy way to change the drop rates??? if so can someone explain to me how i hate doing it by hand..... takes sooooooo long to do especially with like 5 different columns but if someone can let me i will appreciate it lots.... i need to change there drop rates from 99 to like 30 make it more realistic