Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Someone With Experience.

Discussion on Looking For Someone With Experience. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm following a tut on how to host my own server for dekaron ( ) And as I am new at it and this will be my first attempt I was hoping a member with more experience at hosting there own P-Servers could answer a few questions for me so I know I'm doing the correctly. If anyone is willing to help me out we can chat over aim, yahoo, or msn, The help will be very welcomed. Thank you all for reading.

Anyone ?

Yea, I'm trying all types of things and I can't get anywhere. I tried using the English one but it seems as though half the TuT is missing. IF you get anywhere would you mind helping me out Joe ? And if I get anywhere I'll do the same. At least I know I'm not the only one who can't seem to get it right.

Hey Joe, IDK if this will help but, I know I was having problems setting up sql-server 2000+ sp4 so silviutu supplied some links in this thread ( ) hope they help out. Also I am trying to use Hamachi from this site ( ) but I am having problem with the start up as it tells me to connect to the 'test' server with password 'secret' but it says server is full at the moment. Hope that helps.
Old 01/03/2009, 14:26   #2

If you wait patiently im sure you will get a reply, most people don't have the time to help others though as they are doing there own, or there to busy :P

Hope you get what you want.
Old 01/03/2009, 14:39   #3

most doesnt want to help, as, that would be another server who could take away they players...
Old 01/03/2009, 14:52   #4

Mine would only be for me, so I could test out different builds, and set ups for my characters. I could only dream of hosting a server for others. I have problems enough with connecting to the P-Servers, let alone hosting one. Well still looking if anyone has some spare time. Have A Good Day.
Old 01/03/2009, 20:51   #5

Lol, I am making a server too. And I am done, but I still cant connect yet.. Mehz, I will download an Chinese client, and check if that one works..

Well first, my name is not Joe, its Jeff.

And I fixed my problems, and can connect and all. All that ****** me off, is that I cant clean the database so it works still -.-

Well, I willl work on

And sorry dude, cant help you. Cuz I dont know anyhing myself. I asked someone to help me with almost everything. He actually did it, but it did not work yet. He did not have time anymore, so I was on my own. I messed around with my Data.pak and the Pserver-connector for quiet some time, until I was able to login. Then, I couldnt make a char >.<

And that bug, I just fixed for some mins ago ;D

Keep it up, mate. In the end, you will have a working server

Also, would you mind thinking about avoiding double posting? It wont get you anymore replies, only a warning. Just sayin ;]