Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help with Dekaron Eclipse Hacks!!

Discussion on Need Help with Dekaron Eclipse Hacks!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need Help with Dekaron Eclipse Hacks!!

So I am trying to hack Dekaron Eclipse, and before I get a bunch of flamers saying "you cant hack on this server!" please do not even post, because isn't this site all about hacking? No one complains about hacking extreme or elite..

Anyways,
I have gotten as far as wallhacking and anything to do with the map hacking. Yet I can't get vac or non aggro working. I'm using winhex on the csv files because when i use a program called openoffice(exactly like excel) to edit files it crashes my game on loading screen. So for non aggro i went into share/creatures/monsters and edited the mobs, I then went to share/ai/info and editied the info to 99,99,99,6,20,29,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,99,0,99,99 like I do on any other server. Yet when I load the game nothing works. I'm completely lost as to why it's just not working, so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Also, Im very sorry if this is in the wrong section..I wasn't sure where to post it.

-Multo
Old 12/22/2008, 04:41   #2

well.. i did tried tat too.. if wont turn non argo n vac.. but i guess they have edited something in their data.pak which prevents the mobs from any edits.. so i guess if u wanna hack.. just wait for the hack server to be out.. like wat the said.. hack server will be coming soon..
Old 12/22/2008, 09:18   #3

Keep in mind that this is a non hacking server and the GM's are very active and ban every hacker without any chance to get your account back!

This server is not like 2moons