Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't connect on login INCORRECT ID

Discussion on Can't connect on login INCORRECT ID within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't connect on login INCORRECT ID

Hi!

I tried to make server under Win7 ultimate, using the A9 files found here:

Then I used the Launcher of Toasty for win7.

I've changed the IPs according to the tutorials to 127.0.0.1

Servers up and running.

But on login, INCORRECT ID.

By the way, i cannot find data.pak on the A9 files that I posted above.
That's the only thing I haven't changed to 127.0.0.1 because the i cannot find that file.

And also, in the CONFIG files in the folders CAST and SESSION, what should I put in the lines:

DATABASE_ACCOUNT = ?
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ?

Thanks!

EDIT:

I did some fixing... but now the login says INCORRECT PASSWORD.
I added the account manually directly in SQL by adding a row and filling up the columns.

Any help?

EDIT:

I'm beginning to see the light ...
It says incorrect because i didn't convert my password for the user profile table to the MD5 hash version.

I got it now.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Old 06/09/2012, 06:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondeka View Post

DATABASE_ACCOUNT = ?
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ?
If you followed step by step Warmonger's guide then your database_Account and password should be "account"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 11:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
If you followed step by step Warmonger's guide then your database_Account and password should be "account"
Thanks for your cool help.

I'm now playing. I'm currently on the Aloken crash problem...

But it's true what a lot say here about playing in your own ***-like private server: it GETS BORING fast.
Old 06/09/2012, 17:29   #4

I think thats either because of the char line in maplist.csv or your clientexe doesnt have aloken in it or it can also be missing textures. Start by using seph's exes.
Old 10/25/2012, 02:19   #5

Hi Guys I Just Found Out That The Reason For The Message About Incorrect Loggin Details Was Because Of A Wrong Salt (kikugalanet,serus or patom) I Just Found Out By Myself And I Think Thats The Same Issue You Guys May Have
Old 10/25/2012, 03:19   #6

except the dekaron server and database doesnt salt, its just normal MD5 encryption :P