Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vac Hack =Auto Ban on extreme now?

Discussion on Vac Hack =Auto Ban on extreme now? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/11/2008, 15:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
when vacing just avoid getting seen by anyone
Old 12/11/2008, 15:51   #17

elite*gold: 20
There is an awesome way to vac... vac IN WALLS. in lets say cursed maze get wh and vac and walk near walls, but dont walk outside walls. And btw, this anticheat thing is working, but it doesnt autoban... it is smth like a crc but really buggy... it dcans ur hackable places of data.pak like every 3 starts of dekaron (no idea why ) and messes ur ur .bin files... also, u just have to downgrade to .26 and update agin for ur dekaron to work again. alos, to prevent this, u can down-grade, upgrade and than copy paste everything except data folder somewhere else... and when ur hack gets detected u just place it back. Uh. they lack ideas.
Old 12/28/2008, 14:40   #18

guys please sent to me vac hack at dekaron extrem Hinata x1500 from framing copper and silver agrate please i need... sent at my email
please guy so long i find it..... =(
Old 12/28/2008, 14:43   #19

where u guys get ur vac hack???
Old 12/28/2008, 14:43   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
There is an awesome way to vac... vac IN WALLS. in lets say cursed maze get wh and vac and walk near walls, but dont walk outside walls. And btw, this anticheat thing is working, but it doesnt autoban... it is smth like a crc but really buggy... it dcans ur hackable places of data.pak like every 3 starts of dekaron (no idea why ) and messes ur ur .bin files... also, u just have to downgrade to .26 and update agin for ur dekaron to work again. alos, to prevent this, u can down-grade, upgrade and than copy paste everything except data folder somewhere else... and when ur hack gets detected u just place it back. Uh. they lack ideas.
There is a big ditch in the middle of cursed maze, run right down that. its very unseen theres where most hackers go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwar83 View Post
guys please sent to me vac hack at dekaron extrem Hinata x1500 from framing copper and silver agrate please i need... sent at my email
please guy so long i find it..... =(
there is no wall hack or nything out yet, just be patient and wait, and lvl legit while u cant hack, so people know u as not a hacker
Old 12/28/2008, 14:45   #21

eheh XD u so smart
Old 12/28/2008, 14:49   #22

since hacks have been outdated i have leveld a mage to 112 and a segnale to 156 now when hacks come out i start a new segnale with a character name that i hate on the game, and that i so truely want to be banned and hopefully he will ban this person i hate but anyway.. GMs are gonna have fun