Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database Access

Discussion on Database Access within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Database Access

Hey everybody !
I created a server some days ago and i would like to give database access to a good friend and i don`t rly know how to do that..
If anyone would be glad enough to tell me what i have to do i would be very pleased.

Ty in advance!
Old 04/01/2012, 18:50   #2

Maybe via TeamViewer ? Or give him your VM ip, username and pass.
Old 04/01/2012, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
Maybe via TeamViewer ? Or give him your VM ip, username and pass.

And if i give him my VM ip and username and pass where does he have to put them ?
Old 04/01/2012, 20:11   #4

To access the database he can download SQL Server Management Studio (which is free from MS) on his computer, then for the database enter the IP of the server, and the SQL username & password.
Old 04/01/2012, 20:50   #5

Received Thanks: 1,246
Setup a entirely new user on your SQL server. And generate a very complex password for that user. Then he can download whichever he wants either Microsofts Management Studio like said above, or my personal favorite .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
[Request Help] dual database access
03/17/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
can someone make a guide how to access the database threw navicat threw another computer. if so it would be very helpfull to me and many others
[Help]Access Database
06/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hi all,can anybody tell me how to access any MySql database from far away.Thanks.
Anyone Have Access??
09/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
I'm wanting to play WoW but i really dont wanna have to buy all the expansion packs if i dont need to......any way for the files to be sent/download'd and me just pay a monthly fee to play the game......or do i have to buy all the expansion packs just to sign up and play?
ftp access?
02/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hello again dont close my thread now DM i know ther eis ftp://64.151.85.204/zf/ iasked if ther eis more admin or?