Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED ACC FOR 20X AND 100X

Discussion on I NEED ACC FOR 20X AND 100X within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I NEED ACC FOR 20X AND 100X

PLZ CREAT ACC FOR ME!??!!

LOGINanado182

pw:u chose

my e-mail is

thx...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100x Killen [100x GeKillt]
08/28/2009 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, Also da in der Deutschen Version ein Update mit Event ist Würde ich Forschlagen Hier zu Posten wer die XM8 haben will und das man sich Freistell 100kills machen zu lassen. Das Heist Beispiel. Ich Suche Jemand denn ich 100x Hammern darf dafür das er mich 100x hammern kann. Lg
20x 100x help!!!
06/08/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Okay, i recently got windows xp on my computer after removing vista because, well, vista is laggy as hell. I get all excited after installing windows xp, and i get some problems. I have no sound, and whenever i try to download a sound driver, it doesnt work. And i patched up dekaron, and i double click minilauncher to open, and it opens a black screen and then closes like a second after. Any ideas? Edit : Also, i use the 36.0.8 patch instead of the 36.0.10 patch. Becuase the .10 patch wont...