Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Session Problem

Discussion on Session Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Session Problem

I have searched all day and have had 6shadow6 come on Teamviewer and look for the problem, but we both have not had any success. I have re-installed both sql 2000 and SP4 and have restored the Databases many times.

Does anyone out there know the solution to this error?
Old 07/16/2011, 17:33   #2

if you have utorrent or any other file share program the problem will occur if u dont foward ports correctly
Old 07/16/2011, 20:01   #3

Solved this. Updates were needed for Windows
Old 07/16/2011, 22:17   #4

Mr.Hatchet who think about update Microshit This only windows nothing more

jammer1972 if we have running torrent the sesion is not close running still but cant connect

But i suprised to sesion server needed update Windows +sp3 i running this before on Windows xp pro +sp2 and this dont need update
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2011, 22:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6 View Post
Mr.Hatchet who think about update Microshit This only windows nothing more

jammer1972 if we have running torrent the sesion is not close running still but cant connect

But i suprised to sesion server needed update Windows +sp3 i running this before on Windows xp pro +sp2 and this dont need update

Much thanks to Shadow ;D!!!! Best helper ever ;D