Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac

Discussion on [Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac

At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him!
I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff

Read the readme, it explains everything.

I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons.

HF & GL with it

Neko
Attached Files
File Type: rar DekaronEngVac.rar (1.64 MB, 787 views)
Old 04/01/2008, 19:01   #2

I'll try it as soon as i cud log in...its says something like "in line 50" after i try to log in and choose my char and server...then i go back to char screen.....ill tell u if it works ok
and ill rep u lol
Old 04/01/2008, 19:09   #3

:P vac only works in dungeons and this speedhing only happens if you click on the ground :/ someone knows how to fix this?
Old 04/01/2008, 19:38   #4

if it would work outside, u would be banned almost immediately^^
Old 04/01/2008, 22:51   #5

ty very much man..
Old 04/02/2008, 14:36   #6

np :> did u have any problems with the readme? if yes, tell me, then i edit it a bit but if there was a problem, tell me exactly where ^.^
Old 04/06/2008, 21:39   #7

just a little up coz i saw some ppl asking for the english patch ... its included here :>
Old 04/07/2008, 02:25   #8

Hey do you think you can help me?I already got a korean account from
along with a mac address of south korea. I wanna know how to get a taiwan pserver because I already got Dekaron installed on my computer. Just need the patch , download tutorial and such.
Old 04/07/2008, 22:20   #9

hf & gl, if it doesnt work, i cant help you ...
read through the topic and u should understand everything, i wont help u with any laziness!
Old 04/14/2008, 06:19   #10

anyone knows how to work the speed hack? like which file or folder its in, thx in advance
Old 05/11/2008, 16:49   #11

???

does ths things works for the china 10 exp 10 xdrop server??
Old 05/13/2008, 04:35   #12

Sry for me bein noob, but how do I vac... I saw a friend do it and I try and nothin happens... Do I gotta push a button or do somethin else?

I got it too work but it keeps randomly crashing me ~_~
Old 05/15/2008, 16:45   #13

nice work man
thx
it worked fine so far here.
but one question how do i use de speedthing?
Old 05/15/2008, 17:19   #14

Request, I lag with the english patch in lvl 60 dung but not with this original version. Is it possible to make it so the game is in gookish but i have the no agro/vac hack or w/e? I dun like the one where i run through walls, makes mobs really hard to hit. But like, omfg, im gettin so frustrated im about to quit the server. I get into dungeon, do start, go to first gate and lag. Summon mobs, lag. Summon more mobs, lag. Summon zombies, lag. Break coffins, lag. I dc anywhere between the time i pull the lever to the time i break the last coffins. I cant even make it to algols at all.