Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean A3

Discussion on Clean A3 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 06/15/2011, 23:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MiGZ View Post
ohh ye right i get it lol want to work on his own an not off someone elses
people look around for a3 client, not because they are dumb, not because they dont know that action 9 is out, is because they want to build their own client, every client out there you see that you can use, are fked up and noobed up by noobs. If you want bugless client , you must build your own client from ground up, also so that people won't call you leecher. Welcome to Dekaron pserver world...or go back to playing Sro with your Chinese **** buddies.
Thanks
2 Users