Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] which colluum to Set wings n armor for all Class

Discussion on [Question] which colluum to Set wings n armor for all Class within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] which colluum to Set wings n armor for all Class

been searching allday long and havent find any answer abt changing Wings for all class any1 pro outthere can give me a tips thanks....i wanan change Wings and Armor so other class can use it as well XD...thanks for reading
Old 04/24/2011, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
open up , itemetc.csv in share>item and look at "job" column , look for the wings you want, replace whats in that column with this code 1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111
that code means all classes can use it, each class has their own code, but this one is for all.

cheers
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<QUESTION> where to get wings?
03/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
where would i get wings coz other playes have it. xD i dunno where to find it.... bcuz I like the "wings w/ feathers".... T_T can u post a reply for me to know thnx.
[Request]action7 armor and wings mods
02/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
action7 armor and wings mods for me to tell someone else? XD My MSN : [email protected] (someone to share. add !!)
Need orignal skins for armor and wings.
06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I need the orignal files for armor and wings anyone got these or a link. thx yes i searched sorry if theres another like this.
what lvl do i have to be to get armor with wings for archer??
12/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i was wanderin cauce i have 2 chars lvl 100+98:confused:
wear high lvl armor with other class as a rb
02/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
this is just smth i found out while ppl doing this at my server. it makes you able to wear a lvl 70+ armor as a rb when ur not that class example: ur a lvl 110 rb trojan -> trojan and you wear lvl 107 archer coat how they do it: just wear a lvl 70 armor and up it at market benefits: