Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Action 7 Wings}

Discussion on {Action 7 Wings} within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{Action 7 Wings}

Okay so instead of asking someone to give me files for action 7 wings, I thought i'd not be lazy and just sit down and figure it out on my own.

I got the action 7 wings files already in their correct folders ready to patch. In the file there is the itemetc just copy the codes from it and paste them into your itemetc.

If im correct it should woork perfect. Im not a pro and im new but im pretty sure they are perfect, but I might have added some extras and/or left one or two things out. I did go through ever single folder from a act 7 client to get them so its not 100%

I thought I'd post them here to help out those who don't have act 7 wings and would want them.

If you need help implementing them, just post here and I can try my best but most likely someone might even know more then myself and give you a hand.

Nate.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE:
Password: elitepvpers
Old 04/13/2011, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
so it's perfect but not 100%? I dont get it, how can a thing be perfect but not 100%?
Old 04/13/2011, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ha, Sounds silly. Im not 100% about its being perfect, is what im saying. Im a noob at this. Im basiclly saying its 99% correct. No one is perfect. Plus its saves people lots of time. =)

Thanks for wondering,
Nate.