Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]Cheat engine for the clueless

Discussion on [TUT]Cheat engine for the clueless within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT]Cheat engine for the clueless

Hi guys , I know this is gonna be listed as "just another tutorial" I'm pretty sure there are thousands of these but the thing is , I'm someone who needs every step explained before I barely even recognize what you are talking about. So I made this tutorial for the Totally Clueless. It's pretty much a step by step tutorial for Cheat Engine and Dekaron.
---------------------------------------
Requirements
~~~~~~~~
Dekaron
REXIGNation :
Cheat Engine :
--------------------------------------

Step 1 : Launching Dekaron with REXIGNation
Once you've downloaded REXIGNation , extract it anywhere. Go to the folder you've extracted it in and open "Launcher" Press "Select File" and go to your Dekaron Folder C:\Program Files\<Your Dekaron Server>\globaldk\bin or wherever your Dekaron is. Then open "Dekaron.exe" and press "Launch" on REXIGNation.

--------------------------------------

Step 2 : Binding Cheat Engine to Dekaron
Open Cheat Engine , At the top press the little computer under "File"

This brings up a list of processes , browse till you find Dekaron.exe , Once you've found it double click it , or select it and press open.
<<<If you get an error while trying to bind Cheat Engine to Dekaron , it means you haven't used the XIGN bypasser (XIGNation) to open Dekaron>>>

Now that Cheat Engine is bound to your Dekaron it should look like this.

-------------------------------------------
Step 3: Adding cheats to Cheat Engine for Dekaron
You get 2 kind of scripts to put into Cheat Engine , Some of them you have to find the address to get them to work and those which are just paste and play.
First we will be doing the "Find Address to work scripts"
For this I'll be using Zoom Hack for instance , the script will be in the spoiler , you'll be looking at it while your mind runs in circles. But don't worry it's quite easy in fact. Open the Spoiler

Looks quite dodgy doesn't it? Well now all you have to do is copy it then open your Cheat Engine(Which is bound to Dekaron) and click "Memory view" it's almost right in the middle on the left side.

Once you've pressed that it should bring up a little box full of random numbers , even more dodgy!

All you have to do is press "Ctrl-A" or go to "Tools -> Auto Assemble"

This brings up another window which is pretty much blank.

All you have to do is copy the script in the spoiler above into the "Auto Assemble" window , then press "File->Assign to current cheat table"

Then close both the windows(Auto Assemble and Memory view" and go to the main Cheat Engine window where the will be a new a "Auto Assemble Cheat"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Step 4 : Getting the cheat to work and using it
Okay first change the name , Double click "Auto Assemble cheat" and type in "Zoom hack".

Now comes the hardest part of it all...

Right click on "Zoom Hack"(New name of Auto Assemble cheat" and press "change script"

This brings back the auto assemble window. Now for a little background on the script inside of it. (See images below!)
In the image you see the Green "005D2356"
And the Blue "D9 47 04 D9 44 24 28 83 C4 08"
The green is the "Address" of the Zoom Hack
And the blue is the "Array of bytes" of the Address

Now you have to do this step to get the hack to work in this case the Zoom Hack(Lets you zoom out extremely far!)

Copy the "Array of Bytes" (The Blue) then just move the "Auto Assemble" window out of the way(Don't close it!) so you can the Cheat Engine main window.

Now on the Cheat Engine main window on "Value type" select "Array of bytes"

Then copy the "Array of bytes" (The Blue) from the "Change Script"(Auto Assemble" into the Hex bar

Then just above the Hex bar is "First Scan" click it , once you've clicked it , it should bring a green code under Address just to the left , copy that address and replace the Address in "Auto Assemble" with the new one.

Now press "OK" on the "Auto Assemble" window. Now you have your Zoom Hack at the botom. Now all you have to do is tick it

-------------------------------------------------------
Now go into Dekaron and enjoy your Zoom Hack!

Credits
~~~~
Draco - For the Zoom Hack
Nebular - ReXIGNation
Dark Byte - Cheat Engine
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 14:20   #2

Dark Byte made cheat engine...
Old 06/18/2010, 14:44   #3

Thx , fixed ^^
Old 06/18/2010, 15:12   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I doubt that this is even needed, couse there is even a video tutorial about that, and u can get the same info on this tutorial
But its up to the mods.
Old 06/18/2010, 15:21   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Thank you for the effort but there already is a "how to update offsets" thread and it is sticky, there was also a video tutorial on how to do absolutely everything from downloading to hacking, unfortunately that video has been removed by youtube due to some fake copyright claim. So if you are in the need of a new project I suggest you make a new full video tutorial with the written part as well, upload it on youtube, metcafe, any other video streaming websites you can and upload them on file hosting sites like mediafire, rapidshare, hotfile, megaupload etc....that way the video should stay online for a long long time.

As for this, as I said, nice effort, good to see that people want to contribute but

#closed
Closed Thread