Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Global Dekaron Fishbot v1.7

Discussion on [Release] Global Dekaron Fishbot v1.7 within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2010, 20:53   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
The files are just fine. The file is packed by UPX which may (in very rare cases) set off very ****** AVs. But if someone is feeling sceptical the best advice is not to use it at all, then you're atleast safe .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2010, 21:54   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
The files are just fine. The file is packed by UPX which may (in very rare cases) set off very ****** AVs. But if someone is feeling sceptical the best advice is not to use it at all, then you're atleast safe .
Haha you runned it trough PEiD ?
But yeah its packed with UPX to save some kilobytes and some protection against reversers cause its full of them here haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2010, 09:15   #18

just wanted to ask, does it work without xigncode bypass? don't want to risk it without bypass XD
Old 03/07/2010, 04:01   #19

Updated to v1.7
The bot now checks for certain images, instead of going trough a full macro routine and so missing fish. Succes rate 85% on 3 bar fishes, more on lower.
Also added User Interface, for easy configuration and monitoring instead of on-screen messages now everything is displayed in the status bar from the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass123 View Post
just wanted to ask, does it work without xigncode bypass? don't want to risk it without bypass XD
it works with, or without the bypass. just be sure to run it under administrator if your using windows vista / 7
Old 03/09/2010, 01:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion69 View Post
Updated to v1.7
The bot now checks for certain images, instead of going trough a full macro routine and so missing fish. Succes rate 85% on 3 bar fishes, more on lower.
Also added User Interface, for easy configuration and monitoring instead of on-screen messages now everything is displayed in the status bar from the bot.

its annoying, fishing lvl 1 or 2 lvl fishes take ages, its to slow. that thing to check certain images for better success rate should be only for lvl 3 fishes, because it takes to long to pull fish if check lvl 1 and 2. 1.6 is still better/faster fishing
Old 03/09/2010, 01:12   #21

well the idea was to have more success rate overall, not on 1 bar or 3bar but on all ... and thats the only way to do that. im working on another way but its not that simple
im looking for a way to detect the shakes / nudges that it makes before the bars turns red... because when its red indeed its a bit to late, even when scripted... it takes some time to search for the image ... ive narrowed it down to a small square box around that area where the bars appear ... but yeah it comes at some performance cost.

thanks for the feedback
Old 03/10/2010, 17:37   #22

Works perfect for me =) . Godd Job .
Old 03/13/2010, 17:04   #23

what language u used to write it ?
can u send me the code ?
or add a function to it, so it runs in backround ?
Old 03/13/2010, 17:33   #24

i can add a function so it runs when not active ... but you will need to have the fishing bars shown on your screen ... cause the bot will look for that and re-act on them.
i will make it later on tonight.

Grtz
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 21:31   #25

So ya i want to get ur Bot but... since lately of my return... Parca Temple is no longer a fishing Area... so where can i go?
Old 03/13/2010, 21:53   #26

thx man, works for me, though only use F9 option, E toggle only workes when i press e each time. So i use F9.

Btw, in the help popup there is een typo, it says E when it should be F9.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 22:12   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion69 View Post
i can add a function so it runs when not active ... but you will need to have the fishing bars shown on your screen ... cause the bot will look for that and re-act on them.
i will make it later on tonight.

Grtz

u used auto it for the fish bot ?
couz i guess u just check the color of the bar ornot ?
it dosen matter if the window is up or down.
look at my skill spammer there is the function u need if u used auto it for the bot.
Old 03/13/2010, 22:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienpimper View Post
thx man, works for me, though only use F9 option, E toggle only workes when i press e each time. So i use F9.

Btw, in the help popup there is een typo, it says E when it should be F9.
I belive you are posting in the wrong thread
E isnt a toggle anymore, it works by holding down E, but has the same routine as the F9 ( 1-2-3-4-5-6 )
The help indeed have i typo i c but its because ive updated it, and forgot to update that one, im adding some other routines that may suit other users better, and ill have the help typo fixed by the next release then, thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz86 View Post
u used auto it for the fish bot ?
couz i guess u just check the color of the bar ornot ?
it dosen matter if the window is up or down.
look at my skill spammer there is the function u need if u used auto it for the bot.
No i wrote it in Autohotkey, it has some more functions then Autoit..
And i made it look for images, but ill try and see what it does when i make dekaron hidden, else ill switch to a pixel search but then it will function only on certain resolutions i belive.
If you like, pm me for my msn we can talk there
Old 03/17/2010, 09:12   #29

1 thing i think should be changed:
when a fish is hooked i think u must change it to dont stop pressing 'left click' when the bar is red... coz if u have gold rod even malakites comes in pressing left click all the time.... so... u could fish 2x more faster

And if u are thinking about fast lvled chars just for fishing (so u dont have enough obsidians to change for the golden rod) just make an option like "left click always 'on' when hooked" vice-versa! ^^

this could increase alot the fish amount in short time !

Hope i helped
Old 03/17/2010, 16:53   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgoodbobo View Post
1 thing i think should be changed:
when a fish is hooked i think u must change it to dont stop pressing 'left click' when the bar is red... coz if u have gold rod even malakites comes in pressing left click all the time.... so... u could fish 2x more faster

And if u are thinking about fast lvled chars just for fishing (so u dont have enough obsidians to change for the golden rod) just make an option like "left click always 'on' when hooked" vice-versa! ^^

this could increase alot the fish amount in short time !

Hope i helped
Ill add that option in the next release, i dunno how the gold rod works cause i have not enough obsidians yet
Next release will be a bit later then the previous ones, cause im working on a client that supports multiple clients, something like RPB client but for my bots
Closed Thread