Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting past ip ban

Discussion on Getting past ip ban within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting past ip ban

Download ***
It will mask your ip address so you should be able log onto your account
Or use it every time u log in even if your not banned
If you already didnt know how to get past it

1.Follow link to Website
2.Click on what corresponds with the particular program your using
3.Download it
4.Follow the install steps and turn Anonymity ON and OFF at your leisure

How it works

Instead of connecting directly to a webserver, users take a detour, connecting with encryption through several intermediaries, so-called Mixes. *** uses a predetermined sequence for the mixes. Such a sequence of linked mixes is called a Mix Cascade. Users can choose between different mix cascades.

Since many users use these intermediaries at the same time, the internet connection of any one single user is hidden among the connections of all the other users. No one, not anyone from outside, not any of the other users, not even the provider of the intermediary service can determine which connection belongs to which user. A relationship between a connection and its user could only be determined if all intermediaries worked together to sabotage the anonymization. more...

The intermediaries (mix providers) are generally provided by independent institutions which officially declare, that they do not keep connection log files or exchange such data with other mix providers. *** shows the identity and number of organisations in each Mix cascade in detail, and verifies this information by cryptographic means. The users are thus able to selectively choose trustable mix cascades.(Info came from website not taking credit for it)

Press Thanks if ive helped
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/10/2010, 02:35   #2

not really a release, if u want to help ppl here its better to make step by step tutorial or something like that
Old 01/10/2010, 02:36   #3

Thanks, BRAH.. Will keep this in mind for when i get banned.

Edit: This is ****, all the services in this program turn my connection into ****.
Old 01/10/2010, 02:41   #4

Awesome now if you could just ohh idk help us out in how it works ^^
Old 01/10/2010, 03:09   #5

they bann ur id ... and 99% of the player use a dynamic ip anyways ..
Old 01/10/2010, 03:18   #6

i got even better idea, what if you use it every time u log in even even if not banned? so once you're banned its only on that other IP?
Old 01/10/2010, 05:21   #7

Only people who use a mac have perm ips that are extremely hard to change, or have request one from their internet provider.
If you are neither of the two, what you can try doing is turning off your modern(internet device) for about a day or more and during it back on. This will usually reset your IP to a new one.
Old 01/10/2010, 09:36   #8

elite*gold: 20
spam... and those programs can FK ur conection...
Old 01/10/2010, 10:38   #9

elite*gold: 20
In Dekaron/2moons they only ban ur Account name, so for this its useless
Old 01/11/2010, 06:35   #10

I won't help any fool who gets IP banned. Obviously there was a good reason.
Old 01/11/2010, 08:17   #11

they dont **** the connection Oo its work perfectly ......... idk u have a prob lol its not the software its a virus or spyware how *** ur connection and anyway go find a proxy