Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working Crespo Vac

Discussion on Working Crespo Vac within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working Crespo Vac

Well i found out that in the evo english patch there is a vac for crespo.I tryed nunvice and crespo.Works only for crespo.But...with it comes alot of errors on maps.When u are done with those 80 zombies and go through the portal it just closes ur client.
I tryed it on other servers and really works.Tryed with a clean chinese client and i didnt get the vac(I thought it was server sided bug).

Here is a link for it

If someone finds out how evo made that vac we could make for all dungeons and fix the map errors.
Old 07/04/2008, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
dungs are no different then vaccing normal mobs, just edit it like you would normal mobs and theres plenty of tuts on that.
Old 07/04/2008, 15:08   #3

umm...editing data.pak wont work.You know Dekaron patched over it all.
If u can tell me other way to vac(like in this patch) i will be sure to thank you ^_^
Old 07/04/2008, 19:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00r3d00m View Post
umm...editing data.pak wont work.You know Dekaron patched over it all.
If u can tell me other way to vac(like in this patch) i will be sure to thank you ^_^
usa folder ^^
Old 07/04/2008, 21:52   #5

What do u mean?...Pls explain.After the patch over data.pak i couldn't vac =/
So pls tell me how...
Old 07/04/2008, 23:45   #6

Download any usa folder on the release part of 2moons. If you want an personal one which is always better. You choose where i work and where not or special stuff with mob etc etc.. I know it work with 2moons but idk if it work with Deka eu.
Old 07/05/2008, 10:21   #7

I still dont get it...