Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

Discussion on [RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

Welcome to the root threat of SECportal. Here u can find the latest info and downloads regarding the first public hack for Dekaron EU Closed Beta edition.

################################################## #

What does SECportal?

- Increase your pets speed, attack rate and aggresivity. SECportal also modifies its behavior to make a cold killer from your pet;
- Zoom hack, which allows u to zoom in/out without any limitations;
- Wall hack, which allows u to go through any objects and/or obstacles on a map. However, if u choose to use this hack u would only be able to move using the keyboard (WSAD);
- Vac hack with adjustible distance. It makes all monsters at a certain distance to follow u without attacking;
- No-aggro hack. It makes all monsters on all maps not aggressive, even if u attack them first. U can't use this hack in combination with a Vac hack;
- AutoPot hack (unlocks the Dekaron build-in AutoPotter);
- Shop hack, by using this hack u can permit yourself to set up a shop at any map;
- Speed hack that increases your speed by 500%;
- Very easy to use, has a user-friendly GUI.

For more info please read the ReadMe.txt included.

Since the program is coded using AutoIt some virusscanners WILL give u some false positives. If u ever coded and compiled any .exe file with Autoit u know what I mean.

virustotal.com for example will give u something like 5 false positives. So please, use viruschief.com which seems to recognize AutoIt apps and don't crap on them

Updated to version 0.20!

*New feature added. Now u can increase your own speed by 500%. Ty KenDark for being a nice person who shares his knowledge and don't post crap like 'Omfg use search u n00b'

Changelog:

version 0.19
*New feature which allows u to set up a shop at any map has been added. Thanx iamslacker for telling me where to look

version 0.18
*New feature added. U can now unlock the Dekaron build-in Autopotter. After u installed the AutoPot hack just select the autopotter in your Dekaron options, set at how much % to use the pots and drag the pots to your F1-F6 slots. Thanx Boboring for pointing me into the right direction

Version 0.17b
*Improved Vac distance colibration.
*Fixed a bug which sometimes made your PetPower uninstall when u remove the MobControl.

Version 0.17
*New feature added. Now u can control your VacHack distance. Suggested by wtfanoob in post #11.
*A few minor changes and optimizations.

Version 0.16
*Fixed the bug when the Archers kept attacking u. Reported by -= Re@p3r =- in post #7.

Version 0.15
*Fixed Vac instability bug. Reported by wtfanoob in post #4.

Download link version 0.20:

Mirror link version 0.20:

Enjoy!
Thanks
23 Users
Old 03/11/2008, 11:59   #2

Mmmmmm thats strange, GameGaurd closes out Scripts as AutoIt.

So why it got removed is most likly virus.
Old 03/11/2008, 12:04   #3

GameGuard doesn't stop AutoIt scripts from running (unless they try to hook in GameMon.des or something). It's that crappy build-in AntiVirus called Tachyon AntiVirus that 'detects' AutoIt. Now I will copy/paste from my own ReadMe.txt :

*NOTE: I disabled and removed the rootkit from this version of SECportal so when u start the game (not the launcher)
your SECportal WILL get detected by Tachyon AntiVirus (GameGuard build-in AV). If u want to bypass this ****
u can do 3 things:

1. Close SECportal before GG launches itself (or Tachyon will close it for u ). After GG is loaded (takes
a few seconds) u can safely start SECportal.exe again without any detection.
2. Use any rootkit/commercial product/freeware software to hide SECportal.exe from the ProcessList.
3. Use a version of SECportal with Rootkit enabled.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/11/2008, 12:52   #4

Working 100%

Buts: boxes and statues keep looking at you and makes you crash at nunvice when you spawn more than 10 statues more or less. You should remove vac from statues and boxes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2008, 14:54   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
should be clean

Anubis:

Virustotal:

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2008, 15:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfanoob View Post
Working 100%

Buts: boxes and statues keep looking at you and makes you crash at nunvice when you spawn more than 10 statues more or less. You should remove vac from statues and boxes.
Okies, fixed that Thanx for reporting this bug.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2008, 16:07   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
could you please be so friendly and configure, that also the archer and so on don't attack me?
Old 03/11/2008, 16:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= Re@p3r =- View Post
could you please be so friendly and configure, that also the archer and so on don't attack me?
Settings for Vac and No-aggro hacks have been reconfigured. The new version is ready for download. Thanx for pointing this out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2008, 17:48   #9

elite*gold: 20
Looks good,il try it out.
Old 03/11/2008, 18:26   #10

Very very nice, but you should have waited until OB to do this, CB is so stupid.... now vac will get fixed for OB and you won't be able to level like 10x faster.....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2008, 19:36   #11

Mobs run towards you at long distance, maybe you should lower it.
Old 03/11/2008, 20:23   #12

I tryed running it and it wont work :S i installed before i launched game like your spose to but it closes
Old 03/11/2008, 20:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyHit View Post
I tryed running it and it wont work :S i installed before i launched game like your spose to but it closes
Do u mean that the GG (or better said the Tachyon AV build in it) closes SECportal? In that case don't worry, the hacks that u installed are still active even if GG forces the script to close. Check out the ReadMe.txt for more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfanoob View Post
Mobs run towards you at long distance, maybe you should lower it.
I will definitelly think about this one. I am planning to make a version of SECportal which will allow u to manually adjust the distance at which the mobs will start to get vac'ed to your char. Stay tuned!
Old 03/11/2008, 21:28   #14

And another thing. Laiden keeps spawning Laiden Egos, and the full map gets very crowded. Is there someway to one hit kill Laiden?
Old 03/11/2008, 23:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
Do u mean that the GG (or better said the Tachyon AV build in it) closes SECportal? In that case don't worry, the hacks that u installed are still active even if GG forces the script to close. Check out the ReadMe.txt for more help.

I will definitelly think about this one. I am planning to make a version of SECportal which will allow u to manually adjust the distance at which the mobs will start to get vac'ed to your char. Stay tuned!
O really? **** didnt notice haha thanks

BTW could you make pets attack faster? or does it depend on which pet you use?
Closed Thread